GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOUTH FLORIDA DUBS

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
Plyngntrffc said:
freek, u gonna bring all ur crew to our meet in orlando, the SE meet?

well i dont have a crew and i dont really hang out with atlanta dubs....plus im moving back to south florida

and my south florida crew is nothing but hondas,acuras and nissans...and im pretty sure they wont be going to any VW meets

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
07mkvgti said:
last night, including me, there were 3..but theres also john that goes, and my friend w/ a white mkv. so i've only seen 5 out there. there were 2 GLI's there last night.

oh ok...they way u all talked i was thinking that half the parking lot was full of MkV's...lol

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
hoepfully we'll c u and those gli's in o town...im trying to get some discounts from tmtuning i can share to people that come..

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
i really really really wanna go but i don't have the chance 2 get off and i'm not financially stable at the moment.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
07mkvgti said:
i really really really wanna go but i don't have the chance 2 get off and i'm not financially stable at the moment.

ill be in the same boat when i get down there...shit i wont even have a stable place to live once i get down there...i may take up residence in my GTI...lol

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
Freek said:
oh ok...they way u all talked i was thinking that half the parking lot was full of MkV's...lol
last night we had about 30 cars out there at one point, all dubs.

1 - UG MKV GTI (Me)
2 - BM MKV GTI (Black)
3 - TR MKV GTI (RoccoRed)
4 - TR MKV GTI
5 - CW MKV GTI (Nelson)
6 - BM MKV GTI (07)
7 - MKV GLI
8 - MKV GLI
9 - MKV Jetta
10 -CW MKV GTI

so that's how many MKVs showed up last night. Black showed up and gave me a ride on his with the REVO flash :thumbup: he's got a sweet ride! A lot of GTIs, GLIs and a few anniversary GTIs out there from the regular crowd. Thank for coming out, Black!

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
Plyngntrffc said:
damn john, PLEASE tell me u told them bout the meet, even the older ones w/e i wanna have a good meet

I did, I told them to check out the threads. Too many meets in too short of a time span, dammit!!! H2O is gonna drain my pocket!!! I hope I (we) can make out to fixxfest and the central fl one.

Last edited:

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
JohnA83 said:
Black showed up and gave me a ride on his with the REVO flash :thumbup: he's got a sweet ride! A lot of GTIs, GLIs and a few anniversary GTIs out there from the regular crowd. Thank for coming out, Black!
No need to thank me, it was a pleasure. I had just gotten the flash and was itching for action. btw that VR6 i was telling you about got creamed on the way home:evil: . The way the car is feeling I say I will get really low 14's @ about 97-99 mph. The next midnight madness at moroso is on the 25th so it'll be lots of Jersey meets for me until then:thumbsup:

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
JohnA83 said:
hopefully you'll keep coming out. i know it ain't no okee nationals, but at least it's something for the vdub crowd :thumbsup:
lol.. okee nationals are done:cry: that place got raided a long time ago and there was over 300 arrests made that night. it has never been the same. ne wayz i work less than a mile from this meet on wednesday so trust me you'll see me there every wednesday night

Last edited:

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
Sunday, August 13th, the southfloridadubs crew is hosting a bbq from 10AM to 6PM at wolfcars in doral, along with a dyno day for anyone who is interested in dynoing their car to see how much horsepower it actually has. Shortbus will be filming stuff as always and will be annoucing H20 details as we are getting closer and closer to the maryland trip.

Directions
For those coming from the NORTH take I-75 to the 826 south take that to 58th street west to 84th street turn right on 84th street take that to 64th street and turn left on to 64th street

For Those coming from the SOUTH take 826 north to 58th street west to 84th street turn right on 84th street take that to 64th street and turn left on to 64th street

Wolfcars:thumbup:
8568 NW 64th St
Miami, FL 33166

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
:cry: A BBQ!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!! i can't believe i took overtime this morning....i coulda stopped by and gotten my car dynoed. Plz tell me they're gonna have another BBQ sometime.

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
Well, today I got my REVO update and it feels spectacular :bow: I also did 2 dyno runs (one stock, one with REVO). I'll scan my dyno sheets when I stop being lazy and pull out the scanner, but here are the numbers.

Stock
Peak 196.5 Hp @ 6350 RMP - 205 Torque

With REVO
Peak 233.7 Hp @ 5650 RMP - 280 Torque

It was a great time with the sofladubs crew @ Wolf Cars. It was hot as all hell today, but it was worth every single minute. Now I must wait and let the REVO settings take full effect :thumbsup: