GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Something New...

RoxanneIsMyFAST

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
My battery went dead yesterday. I'm pretty sure it went dead because it sat for a week while I was in Ohio, I jumped a few cars within the last month for work and then when I came back I didn't drive it more than 100 miles over a 2 week span. My boss jumped the car for me and after work I went for a 45min drive through some back roads. I've noticed that if the battery is low the radio wont play when the ignition is on and the windows wont auto roll down or up. Is that common? The car is now fully functional after the drive, but I may invest in a battery charger.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Very clean car you have here :beer: especially in reflex silver ?

innovate

Go Kart Champion
My battery went dead yesterday. I'm pretty sure it went dead because it sat for a week while I was in Ohio, I jumped a few cars within the last month for work and then when I came back I didn't drive it more than 100 miles over a 2 week span. My boss jumped the car for me and after work I went for a 45min drive through some back roads. I've noticed that if the battery is low the radio wont play when the ignition is on and the windows wont auto roll down or up. Is that common? The car is now fully functional after the drive, but I may invest in a battery charger.

happened to me, I replaced the battery and everything was perfect.

RoxanneIsMyFAST

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
happened to me, I replaced the battery and everything was perfect.

Well have a nice drive everythings seems to be good. I purchased this battery from Batteries Plus this past June so if it does fail, WARRANTYYYY!

RoxanneIsMyFAST

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
^

Part #6Q0071128A
I love that thing. You dont have to take the front wheel of your bike off! The entire assembly slide on the OEM rack and locks.

RoxanneIsMyFAST

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
I update my vortex account a lot more but here are some pictures.
SSC_0649.JPG

SSC_0650.JPG

SSC_0651.JPG