GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

someone's been really busy

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Sure... Can you say heat soke? Why burn money on something pointless like that if your looking for performance? If that cost less than 150 go for it.. but my guess is something like that might go for around 600+... waste of money plus like alot of you out there you dont own your GTI, so go head and drive in to the dealership with that on ..

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
it's going to be ~550.

i think it's gorgeous just like that.

i would love to show my service manager it. i think he would think it's awesome.

rsquadGTi

Most Hated Hater...
Car(s)
W204 C63/Porsche 911
Please read either this thread or the one over on vortex for that information!

Yeah and there is no release date info in this thread thus far.

I do read before I post

I don't go on Vortex nor have an account on there.

Wouldn't it be easier for you to post the release date and give more info to members of THIS FORUM?

Great customer service "!"

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler

rbradleymedmd

Go Kart Champion
Yeah and there is no release date info in this thread thus far.

I do read before I post

I don't go on Vortex nor have an account on there.

Wouldn't it be easier for you to post the release date and give more info to members of THIS FORUM?

Great customer service "!"

Joel@Eurojet said:
These are ready to go on the site. We're offering free shipping on the first batch and a lower intro price.

You can enter "MK5VC" for free shipping as well.

Check it out here (click on pic):

:thumbsup:

ldourlaingti

I fall down some times
Car(s)
08 bmp gti
Go to EJ's website, they are on sale now! But im just trying to figure out if I want to drop $500 for a valve cover. I mean, what benefits will it have for $500. Plus, I just got BSH PCV fix, doubt it will work with it. Im going to hold off for now but would be lying if I said I didnt really want this

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
haha i love the golfmkv reference in one guys post about that whole revo, apr thread. lol

ohh and yea, 500+ bucks. no thanks. ill wait til bsh copies it and see what their price is just so i can laugh.

but wtf is that breather fucking pipe coming out in JC's photos

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
haha i love the golfmkv reference in one guys post about that whole revo, apr thread. lol

ohh and yea, 500+ bucks. no thanks. ill wait til bsh copies it and see what their price is just so i can laugh.

but wtf is that breather fucking pipe coming out in JC's photos

Dan ive never bashed anything youve said before, i just thought it was funny how u mentioned BSH copying EJ.. Seems to me with things like the PCV, the DV relocate, etc. its been EJ who has copied BSH.. I stand on neither side, I just tell it like I see it.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Dan ive never bashed anything youve said before, i just thought it was funny how u mentioned BSH copying EJ.. Seems to me with things like the PCV, the DV relocate, etc. its been EJ who has copied BSH.. I stand on neither side, I just tell it like I see it.

haha i know your absolutely right. So im thinking, wouldnt it be fucking drop dead funny if BSH did the same to EJ!! lolololol.

Ya know, since everyone and their mother is copying peoples shit, selling it on ebay..

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Yeh, I suppose. Nowadays, seems like most companies just follow in others' footsteps and produce to make some extra bucks..guess its not too hard to understand considering the times...but its just so hard to not get aggravated to see shit like the fuckin grenade DV RIGHT after the bsh Forge DV kit comes out, and EJ acts like its revolutionary shit, never been done before, and people buy it!! :bellyroll:

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Yeh, I suppose. Nowadays, seems like most companies just follow in others' footsteps and produce to make some extra bucks..guess its not too hard to understand considering the times...but its just so hard to not get aggravated to see shit like the fuckin grenade DV RIGHT after the bsh Forge DV kit comes out, and EJ acts like its revolutionary shit, never been done before, and people buy it!! :bellyroll:

oh god, i remember those threads... fuckers arguing over the difference in design due to like 3mm differences. i wanted to shoot myself reading those threads

Voices Off Camera

Ready to race!
BT melting valve cover .... no
Need for under hood bling... no
condensation issues... Texas and I drive more than a few miles to work

*whew* I was worried I was going to have to spend $550 there for a second. I have a BSH catch can too.... I guess that rules me out as well. But, you know those BSH catch cans are just "junk" to be thrown in the garbage :rolleyes: according to that vortex thread at least.

If I remember correctly, wasn't a company called Seamless motorsports originally making one for the 2.5 motor and supposedly working one up for the 2.0T???

dgp

Best imports in D-town
Sure... Can you say heat soke? Why burn money on something pointless like that if your looking for performance? If that cost less than 150 go for it.. but my guess is something like that might go for around 600+... waste of money plus like alot of you out there you dont own your GTI, so go head and drive in to the dealership with that on ..

Who said anything about performance?
?? don't you want companies making nice products for our car? A valve cover is obviously for aesthetic purposes, kinda like merc alphards, hand made mesh grilles, or converting to a quad tip exhaust. While some people might not be able to afford it, why bash it?
To me it is a cherry on top, once you have finished doing some work. Obviously it is not on the list of initial mods, but this can surely come before custom interior, paint, 5K rims or the full "gettin nutty" treatment. The valve cover is and has been a statement for quite some time. Whether it is a Corvette, a type r, or a chromed out 56 chevy.
As far as owning and warranty at dealerships, who cares? There are tons of people getting flashed and doing bt upgrades.
I guess what I'm saying is it's not a waste of money unless you can't afford it. A summer home in the Hamptons for 20mil that you only stay at for a month isn't a waste unless you can't afford it.

Besides...What's 500 bucks? I spent that last night at the Nuggets game...mainly to cope with one of the worst games I've seen in months