GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some take a look at this pic.

NJdubber

Performance Enthusiast
Car(s)
Audi A3 2.0T FSI
i honestly feel if your asking questions like this, then all you should do is replace the hose if not just the o-ring and call it a day..

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Just installed a new intercooler and a little oil on the hoses is ok..

PCDT99

Banned
Car(s)
2006 BMP GTI
Thank you.:smile:
There is 8 IC in that page, are they all the same thing? does it matter witch one i buy?

Its just the one under Quick Order, there on the left. You'll see the part number and its $293.88. It used to be about $255 shipped :biggrin: Looks like they got smart

Prana

Since 88'
Yea no clue what this guy is talking about, it's the same process for both tsi and fsi.

The description on ECS website says that its for TSI only. Therefore, I was stating that there is a considerable difference between the two prices. Furthermore, I was not aware that it was compatible with the FSI as well. With his best interest in mind, I didn't just assume that it would fit. Thanks for your input though :roll eyes: .....

NJdubber

Performance Enthusiast
Car(s)
Audi A3 2.0T FSI
should have jumped on that godspeed group buy, would have been a better upgrade than the S3 option for almost the same price.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
The description on ECS website says that its for TSI only. Therefore, I was stating that there is a considerable difference between the two prices. Furthermore, I was not aware that it was compatible with the FSI as well. With his best interest in mind, I didn't just assume that it would fit. Thanks for your input though :roll eyes: .....

Don't get your panties in a bunch, I was just saying I had no clue where you could have heard that because they fit the same except for the hoses. Wasn't trying to say you're an idiot or anything like that, although after your response.....

should have jumped on that godspeed group buy, would have been a better upgrade than the S3 option for almost the same price.

I'd be interested to see numbers on that