GOLFMKV

Some people are sick.

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
So check out what one of the latest FAKE Snopes articles is:
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/parental/mexican.asp

Ok this is freaky but it really happened at the mall in Tupelo.

Everyone please beware this Holiday Season.

A couple of weeks ago a lady with two kids was shopping at JCPennys in the mall here at Tupelo. One of her sons was pretty small and he was in a stroller buckled in and the other one was older and he was walking beside her. A mexican woman came by and told the lady how cute her little baby was...well the lady told her "Thank You" and went on her way. A couple of minutes later the mexican woman approched the lady again telling her how cute her little baby boy was. The lady again replied with thank you. As the lady turned her back to look at a piece of clothing the the oldest son started screaming. The lady turned around to find that the mexican lady had unbuckled the baby and grabbed him out of the stroller and took off with him.

The lady ran after them and caught the mexican woman as the was getting out the door with her son. The only way that she caught her was the mexican woman had long hair and she pulled it and knocked her down. The lady held her in her custody until the authorities arrived. The lady was shocked when the authorities asked her if she wanted to press charges. The lady replied back with heck yeah this is my son your talking about. Come to find out the mexican lady was here illegally. They are coming here to steal our kids and carry them across the border to sell to the black market... scary I know....but I had to pass on. Now you do the same..

Thanks and have a Great Day
Seriously, who are the sick, hateful people who come up with this libel? It's disgusting! That Mexican immigrants are sneaking across the border to "steal our children to sell them on the black market" is just blatant fearmongering by horrible liars.

I seriously would love to just punch whoever came up with this shit right square in the face. I wouldn't do it, but I'd love to.

Last edited:

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
hmmm, crazy, selling kids on the black market? wtf....
id be sketched out in the first place if a weird mexican woman kept following me talking to my kids.

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
yea, im sure the amount of that situation happening is very low. but people find anything they can to go out against immigration. its not like were ever gana stop illigal immigration.

boaz

Go Kart Champion
doesn't the article say it's false in big red letters :iono:

BUT...yea. socal alot, but california will crumble without them.

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
doesn't the article say it's false in big red letters :iono:

BUT...yea. socal alot, but california will crumble without them.
Yes, it does.

Which is why my post is about the idiotic individuals responsible for making up such ludicrous stories.

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I'm against ILLEGAL immigration. If you want to be here, come LEGALLY, and please for the love of God, SPEAK ENGLISH, and get car insurance!

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
Car(s)
'08 BMP GTI
my parents both came from italy legally in 1970. they broke their asses and learned the english language (mom still has a hardcore accent :laugh: ) as did many immigrants. they're ruining everything for everyone else. btw they do a good job at the car wash i go to :bellyroll:

Sinan

Schnell, bitch! Schnell!
Car(s)
VW Rabbit MkV
Cao, neighbor. I come from Bosnia. Some hundred miles away (literally speaking) from Italy. I dig your sardines from the Italian side of Adriatic Sea.

My dad drove trains through Italy back in 1970s and 80s.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
haha,a friend of mine got hit by one of those you speak of, sucks, because he was stuck with the repair bill...

I've heard that story so many times from so many people being that I live so close to the border. In fact it happened to me a year ago. Some dude made a left turn right on to my car's driver side door (I was going straight, he was making a left turn at an intersection). He didn't have insurance and my insurance company had to sue him for the payments. I got stuck with the $500.00 deductible and this guy is nowhere to be found:thumbdown: .