GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some more Gti Stuff for sale

06gtiman

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone. Thanks for the interest. The old hatch is selling for so cheap because it is pretty faded. It fits nicely but has somehow turned a yellowish color. Hey nikity, sorry to hear bout the springs and the exhaust, its been some time since the springs have been on the car and i had no idea. The exhaust and the back lip came straight off the car a month or two before the sale, and fit perfectly. I'm not quite sure why it didn't bolt straight up on the car. I think I replied to all messages, if you want more pictures of the parts please send me your email address so i can forward them to you. Thanks for the interest.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
not interested, but just trying to help you bump... thanks for the follow up

Car(s)
08 UG GTi
im pretty sure that not all of the items he has came from the seibon car. The hood he has listed is vented and with a notch.

mike2727

Ready to race!

06gtiman

Passed Driver's Ed
I think I replied to the pm's. Some of the parts are off of the car, others are not, such as the new hood and hatch. Those are brand new, never been installed. Dubbin, you're hilarious!!

mk5gtiguy

Pwaffle Champion

That's where it came from.

hmmm thats a totally diff hood then what he has in the picture cant be all where it came from if any..

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
I think I replied to the pm's. Some of the parts are off of the car, others are not, such as the new hood and hatch. Those are brand new, never been installed. Dubbin, you're hilarious!!

LOL, i cant make my mind up! Plus tryin to convince the wife its a good idea, dam, tough life descision i tell ya...hahah