GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some minor comestic mods

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
so today, i just ordered a few things minor to do to my car. I ordered a black caliper paint kit, MKV badge for the trunk hatch, short antenna (just under 3 inches), and fogged out side bumper markers from europarts.com. they'll hopefully come in sometime this week so i can get these on. once they are, i'll get them all on and take pics. next on the ageda: Eibach Pro-Kit springs

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
Are the Rabbit brake calipers red like the GTI's or are they just regular color?

regular, i want to paint my red like the gti's whats the best product to use that wont fade or anything?

mKvDuBBy

SoFa KiNg FaSt
Car(s)
MKV GTI
paint them like the german flag. that would be OG. I have never seen that done. just thought of it right now.

mach5

you are next

I've got one of those kits never used in red sitting around somewhere. If someone wants it. I think it was like $18 or something when I bought it.

If anyone wants it just give me $10 to cover shipping and its yours. Just let me make sure I still have it first, it's at a friends house in his garage.

Edit: the kit is still in his garage, never used, so yeah...I have it

Last edited:

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
i got a good kit, has prep stuff and everything for 40 bucks on eastwood.com. i'll def have pics when im done with it