GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

sold the R

Rigormootis

Ready to race!
Well after some debate and another test drive, I bought an Evo and sold the R. This is a great forum and I'm sure I'll visit from time to time. Thanks for answers to question, it is a great car for sure.
I have stock carpeted floor mats and the stock air box if anyone is interested. I'm not going to post them in the for sale section. If your interested pm me and we can work out a cheap price. Cover shipping and packaging and a couple buck for my time is all I'll be looking for.
One thing I will post in the for sale section is the connects2 harness for aftermarket radio installation. i have everything you need to install a radio into your car. cheap. pm if interested.
Thanks to all.

Where's Gotti when I need him!! LOL!!

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
Nice ...

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
My Buddy sold his R32 and picked up an Evo X a few years ago. He loves it. Always tells me he finally got a real AWD car lol

R32UAE

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 R32 MKV
Well after some debate and another test drive, I bought an Evo and sold the R. This is a great forum and I'm sure I'll visit from time to time. Thanks for answers to question, it is a great car for sure.
I have stock carpeted floor mats and the stock air box if anyone is interested. I'm not going to post them in the for sale section. If your interested pm me and we can work out a cheap price. Cover shipping and packaging and a couple buck for my time is all I'll be looking for.
One thing I will post in the for sale section is the connects2 harness for aftermarket radio installation. i have everything you need to install a radio into your car. cheap. pm if interested.
Thanks to all.

Where's Gotti when I need him!! LOL!!

Have fun with the Evo. It is a great car. :clap: I love mine.

Rigormootis

Ready to race!
A couple of pictures, just for fun.

Attachments

• IMG_0756.JPG
    IMG_0756.JPG
    468.7 KB · Views: 863
  • IMG_0757.JPG
    IMG_0757.JPG
    402.8 KB · Views: 856
  • IMG_0755.JPG
    IMG_0755.JPG
    527.2 KB · Views: 859

Rigormootis

Ready to race!
HAHA, I'm 40 and have out grown the boy racer wing. I do like the small one it has on the trunk lid and may add to it a little but I like the clean look it has. Doesn't attrack as much attention.

A turbo on the R would have cost me more money than it did to just trade the car.