sold my gti for a neon part 2

ilovepeytonkiley

E46 vert m54
Car(s)
dnddidrjrjjrrjkdoxd

you should have kept the MKV sir.

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
wow your tires really ARE put on backwards. So now the rain get channeled under your car instead of out? neon thing?

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
I don't understand the Neon postings on an MKV GTI forum - you should really go make some friends on a Dodge board. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that 99% of people here would never buy, nor be seen, in a neon.

Slow Catalyst

Custom User Title
My Buddy has an Srt-4 ACR Neon. For the kind of car it is, being it's a Neon, it's pretty fucking fast with the little he's done to it. Looks alright, as it's black, so most things that are unappealing are harder to notice. It's not riced out, at the very least. I personally would never own one, but I'd be retarded to doubt it's ability.

A friend of mine had the pleasure of talking to Hennessey himself when Hennessey was doing some event out at the founding shop, like an open-shop or something. It's close to Houston- Just a short drive here down I-10.

They began talking cars...yadda yadda...favorites, dislikes etc.
Hennessey asks "What kind of car do you drive?"

Friend replies with "an Srt-4".

I shit you not- verbatim- Hennessey says "A Neon? You need to get out of that car- 'thing is for girls."

/csb

apollosfury

designeddwk
wow your tires really ARE put on backwards. So now the rain get channeled under your car instead of out? neon thing?

apparently if you have a 'big boy' car hydroplaning isn't an issue. according to Diolate, us gti owners wouldn't know anything about that.

apollosfury

designeddwk
My Buddy has an Srt-4 ACR Neon. For the kind of car it is, being it's a Neon, it's pretty fucking fast with the little he's done to it. Looks alright, as it's black, so most things that are unappealing are harder to notice. It's not riced out, at the very least. I personally would never own one, but I'd be retarded to doubt it's ability.

buddy of mine has one too, and this just about sums up my take on it as well.

This is Ryans face

Not sure if...
Car(s)
2011 GTI CCTA
owned one of these about 5-6 years back. It was fast, but the community for it was shit. Everyone was 16. Only upside was that upgrades and parts were very inexpensive, and someone was always parting out their wrecked ride.

Would I ever go back? Nope.

Do I care that OP posted this on a VW forum? Nope.

Let him do the fuck what he wants. More pics of progress, OP.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I sold my GTI and got this the other day.

Me & Teddy... (he's my imaginary friend) and I began lowering it and strapped on a supercharger and we went for a ride.

Then this happened.

Teddy's alright, he came out of it okay. I'm nOt dOiNg sO gOod nOw.

Don't hate, don't flame... just a group hug now.

Wish I had my GTI.