GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

sold my gti and picked this up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diolate

Ready to race!
Karl87 and JETLIFE. The way both of you speak..........if you asked me U MAD? Id say yes.

ChrisB09GTI

'09 GTI :D
Car(s)
2009 Volkswagen GTI
Ew. Not a fan of SRT's. But to each their own. They make good power though.

BTW, op, what part of Colorado did the GTI go to?

nogti4now

Custom User Title Here
Car(s)
07 gti
Honnestly, each to their own but the one thing I despise about srt4's is the fact that you can fart into the intake and you have 400 hp and crazy boost but seriously there's some SICK 400+hp skittles just check YouTube and you can get the idea

nogti4now

Custom User Title Here
Car(s)
07 gti
Your a retard paying that much for a lancer.

x2 jetlife please take your "$40,000, 500+hp" glorified tin can and give it to someone that is actualy a respectable person and deserves it or drive it off a nice cliff, your call, and if you decide to do the cliff thing, please make sure you don't put your seatbelt on and make sure some one gets a vid of it Lmfao!!

Tadddd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 UG GTI 2-Door
If i were sponsored to race (or for anything), wouldnt i be respectful and considerate so that i better represented that company's name?

Props to the srt-4 man. A guy in my town has something like the fastest stock turbo set-up in california with a srt-4. Quick cars on the 1/4 mile and no struggle to get there.

i would think most of the dubbers hating would be rabbit drivers in which case it would make sense cause theyd be all about look and style.

GTI.

E
Car(s)
07 GTI
so many haters on here.

the SRT4 will tear apart the majority of GTIs without even hitting full potential. Modified SRT4? Let's not even go there.

Oh that's right, it's not slammed and doesn't have an interior made by Zeus himself (even though the interiors in our econo-hatches is nothing to write home about despite what everyone thinks)

threads like these are the reason why I hate the VW scene sometimes. So much ignorance. So much snobbiness. So little motor talk. Just a bunch of skinny jean wearing hipsters looking down on other makes and models because they don't have a VW emblem up front. GTFO. And that doesn't go for everyone. The true car-heads, not the guys that are concerned only with scraping oil pans, are the ppl who deserve to represent us.

Dope car OP, enjoy it. Those things move and are as quick as you can do for FWD.

Diolate

Ready to race!
so many haters on here.

the SRT4 will tear apart the majority of GTIs without even hitting full potential. Modified SRT4? Let's not even go there.

Oh that's right, it's not slammed and doesn't have an interior made by Zeus himself (even though the interiors in our econo-hatches is nothing to write home about despite what everyone thinks)

threads like these are the reason why I hate the VW scene sometimes. So much ignorance. So much snobbiness. So little motor talk. Just a bunch of skinny jean wearing hipsters looking down on other makes and models because they don't have a VW emblem up front. GTFO. And that doesn't go for everyone. The true car-heads, not the guys that are concerned only with scraping oil pans, are the ppl who deserve to represent us.

Dope car OP, enjoy it. Those things move and are as quick as you can do for FWD.

2xxp.jpg

ref1590

Ready to race!
haha thanks man, and the car went to colorado springs i believe, so youll probly see it around.

update on today.
removed the wing
redded out the tails
colormatched the sidemarkers to the car.

its getting there slowly. looks cleaner now.

BossDuB27

Illuminati
so many haters on here.

My feelings exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.