GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sofa King Euro Las Vegas GTG/Meet thread!

NoCaution

SofaKingEuro.com
Car(s)
Mk8 GTI - MoonMan
Hey all- Bump for tomorrow night.

Even though I need to be at the airport at 8:30-ish, I'm going to try and swing by right at 8 to say hello, but I may actually miss for the first time ever. Either way, have fun and I'll see you all at the massive all chapter meet on Friday, June 1st!!! We gotta do something HUGE that night! Any ideas?

Cheers-
Mark

kevinivek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV .:R32
Greeting from the Monterey chapter!!! Can't wait till wuste. It's gonna be my first time in Vegas not being shunned to the arcades.

sssupreme

Are alot of yall going to Wuste next week? I just moved here last month and haven't gone to any of the meets and haven't met anyone yet. But anyways, i'm hoping to meet some of you folks next week. Are you guys going to be meeting up anywhere? During wuste or before wuste?

shelbzz

meh.
Car(s)
MK5 Rabbit
Are alot of yall going to Wuste next week? I just moved here last month and haven't gone to any of the meets and haven't met anyone yet. But anyways, i'm hoping to meet some of you folks next week. Are you guys going to be meeting up anywhere? During wuste or before wuste?

This Friday. Starbucks on 215 and Jones. 8PM. Should be a huge meet!:thumbsup:

I missed all you guys!! I'll be there this Friday! :biggrin::biggrin:

shelbzz

meh.
Car(s)
MK5 Rabbit
Apparently there a big kick-off meet on the top garage floor at Palace station until 11pm...how many of us plan on going to that afterwards? or are we just going to go off and do our own thing somewhere else?

NoCaution

SofaKingEuro.com
Car(s)
Mk8 GTI - MoonMan
I'm down to go check it out!

Maximum6

FASTER
lol i wish i can go.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
Wish I could

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

NoCaution

SofaKingEuro.com
Car(s)
Mk8 GTI - MoonMan
Hey all-

Tomorrow night should be a great gtg to start off the Wüste weekend! This is the only "all-chapter" meet of the year, and as such, should be pretty rad. Last year, we had members from every chapter show up, so...

There's no plan set in stone as per usual, but it's been suggested that we hit up the kick off party at Palace after the meet. Whatever the group wants is cool wit me. I am asking that everyone try and there as early as possible so that we can decide what to do as a group and head out.

So, as usual: 8pm. Jones and 215. Starbucks parking lot. All pertinent info is also in the OP and on Sofakingeuro.com!

See you guys tomorrow!

Cheers-
Mark

P.S.
If you're REALLY bored on tomorrow morning, I was planning on doing a little day drive out to Cali to meet up with the Monterey chapter, and then cruise back with them. Seems like a reckless waste of gas and time, but I'm doing it anyway! PM me for details.

NoCaution

SofaKingEuro.com
Car(s)
Mk8 GTI - MoonMan
Bump for tomorrow.

I wont get held up at work this time! ;)