GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal MK5 Sighting Thread (Part 2)

rolo402

08 Bunny 24/7
Car(s)
Rabbit
lowered UG rabbit with a roof rack and amber tail lights on the 5N Santa Ana area last night (labor day weekend sunday). Pulled up next to you in CW rabbit and gave a thumbs up. Was that your friend in the MK1 rabbit gti? looks clean
That was me and my girls brother.
You where the 2nd car to join us. My friend had just left the group when you seen us. he had just gotten the 405.

ricdiablo

Bagpipe Seats
Car(s)
2012 GTI 4D Snrf/Nav
Nice '08 CW on Detroits on Alameda/Buena Vista in Burbank. I was in the Black Mk6.

08EmKayFive

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 gti
Seen a blue r32 on orange wheels and a apr autox magnet on the side of your car. Seen you a couple times in West Covina! We ran on the freeway once, your car sounded great especially with that spark cut ;)

heevs10

Yup that's him! Ha dope ride, what's he got done to it? seemed kinda quick when we ran

When we ran? I think you just caught me trying to get to the bathroom lmao I don't do freeway pulls because my car is slow...stock besides basic bolt ons...I'm usually running late everywhere too lol sorry didn't mean to race a fellow dubber!

08EmKayFive

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 gti
When we ran? I think you just caught me trying to get to the bathroom lmao I don't do freeway pulls because my car is slow...stock besides basic bolt ons...I'm usually running late everywhere too lol sorry didn't mean to race a fellow dubber!

It's all good dude! Ha that spark cut had me in love though :wub: