GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal MK5 Sighting Thread (Part 2)

08EmKayFive

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 gti
:laughabove:

Gotta say I've done this to, even with owning the car for years and with the arrow on the dash pointing to the right. :bellyroll:

Lol yeah when I saw him parked like that I thought to myself, "he must have just gotten that car" haha

08EmKayFive

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 gti
Spotted a ug Gti on university tonight around 11:30/12 in riverside passing the university village. You had a pretty nice sounding exhaust and some stickers on the back window

08EmKayFive

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 gti
Spotted this ug in Fontana in some random neighborhood my friend pulled into. White huffs, front lip, new fender, and lowered.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
At noon today, at the US Post Office on Jefferson Boulevard in Culver City, a 2-door UG GTI with dark tint, black aftermarket wheels (VMR?) with black centercaps.

08EmKayFive

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 gti
Today at this dealership in Fontana I saw this bump Gti on bags and some bbs rep wheels. Pretty clean car, to bad they sold it.

Anybody on here?

dbgti

Say whaaa?
To the guy in the lowered 4 door BMP on detroits - heading south on harbor (fullerton) lastnight around 9:30pm: No one wants to race you dude.

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
2nd time I’ve seen this car lowered CW with rear German badge and wheels with pink centers and open fog grills on the 101 S at Westlake Blvd. in thousand oaks this morning at 8am

Jdl09gti

///Quickster
Car(s)
GTi MkV.
White R32 heading down the 101 S towards Universal Studios around 8:30 pm. License plate "Chuckee" or something like that.