GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal MK5 Sighting Thread (Part 2)

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
saw electricalbox doing a drug deal @ the BK off of citrus and workman around 7pm-ish today

Very nice actually meeting you, so weird because the buyer pulled up right at the same time. I will have to buy you lunch next time I think your insight on adapters helped out with the sale.

It was funny he was going to pay 500 (my "firm" price), and so was another interested buyer who wanted to come out at the same time. After you left, he asked if 400 was possible. I said 460 was lowest and it was done. LOL people are funny... but seriously I need to meet John in person too. Maybe a meet to drink sometime in the near future.

Thinking of throwing my racing harts back on, I hate denvers lol.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Very nice actually meeting you, so weird because the buyer pulled up right at the same time. I will have to buy you lunch next time I think your insight on adapters helped out with the sale.

It was funny he was going to pay 500 (my "firm" price), and so was another interested buyer who wanted to come out at the same time. After you left, he asked if 400 was possible. I said 460 was lowest and it was done. LOL people are funny... but seriously I need to meet John in person too. Maybe a meet to drink sometime in the near future.

maybe we can do a wheel deal one of these days!

HoopaChalupa

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 CW GTi

haha i remember him asking about the price and knew that was my que to leave. glad i could help :thumbsup:

as for drinks... bww right next to the bk :biggrin:

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Black mkv gti @ 32nd st. Naval base in san Diego , all stock. Needs moar low

E-man

8====D
Car(s)
07 .:Rabbit
black rabbit on springs with a GTI front end rockin hub caps and a quad tip exhaust turnin left onto el paseo going down into the pit where toys r us and best buy is from cabot. right around 1240 or soo

dbgti

Say whaaa?
EDIT: Spotted 07GeeTeeEye in the Vons/Chubway parking lot on Brea Blvd. and Central/State college.

Last edited:

ChouDawg

Null
Car(s)
2014 Subaru WRX
UG GTI with LED tails, painted lowers, yellow fogs and gunmetal/black wheels on I-15N about 8:30PM last nite, I exited Camino, gave you a peace sign, you looked confused, white dude.

Vlad W. Tepes

Passed Driver's Ed
Cruised in front of UG GTI with some roof racks on jamboree, looked to be a tad lowered .You cruised by and we exchanged sup nods and V's.