GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal (Canoga Park) APR Dealer

Flapenn

2011 Wheel Gap Champion
haha ^^^^ this is true, its only a few mins away and every time i stop by they have at least 2 GTIs gettin something done. Most of the workers drive a GTI as well, so im sure my car is in good hands when its there. They changed my DV the other day for $40 even and they have complimentary vagcom when u purchase something. They were pretty bummed they couldnt hook me up since i told them i own a vagcom myself lol. They persisted to find a way they could make my experience better and readily answered any questions i had.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
yeah but they more audi's coming in the door then they do vw's, but to each his own, Im sure Eurocode is great as well. Was just throwing out a shout for the shop that I went to and had a good experience.

fastgti69

M3 Eater
yeah but they more audi's coming in the door then they do vw's, but to each his own, Im sure Eurocode is great as well. Was just throwing out a shout for the shop that I went to and had a good experience.

yes, you're correct on that. Mostly work on Audi than VW. Alot on porsche too

Flapenn

2011 Wheel Gap Champion
lol i didnt mean to thread jack, im glad there are alot of good shops in socal. I actually was at the dealer the other day and curiously i asked them how much they charge to swap a DV. I already had a rev D and i wasnt sure what i had on my car so figured why not change it. VW guy told me they dont want to change the driveablity of my car......i laughed and said me either you idoits arent touchin my car

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
thats the problem with a lot of dealers now, they get people to run their service department who do not reinforce any confidence in the customer, and stealerships wonder why they have less and less business..

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
Im going to go today to Ingolstadtwest to have full stage 1 flashed.

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
Im going to go today to Ingolstadtwest to have full stage 1 flashed.

you might as well get a downpipe and go straight to stage 2 so you dont pay another $50 dollar fee to reflash! :thumbsup:

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
you might as well get a downpipe and go straight to stage 2 so you dont pay another $50 dollar fee to reflash! :thumbsup:
Most tuners won't charge a labor fee to get reflashed when you buy a downpipe from them -- there is virtually no work involved to flash to Stage 2.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
Its a nice feeling knowing i have that power available, being without this week just didnt feel right. so now i have to save up for the add ons to get me up to stage 3

the shop took me in without an appointment and got me out in less then an hour. nice change.

fastgti69

M3 Eater
Its a nice feeling knowing i have that power available, being without this week just didnt feel right. so now i have to save up for the add ons to get me up to stage 3

the shop took me in without an appointment and got me out in less then an hour. nice change.

my 2 cents, dont even get stage 1. just save up 2k more and have the real power you want with a k04. All the little things i got on my car added up to a k04 when I was only stage 2... and that's a big difference in power.BIG

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
I still don't know if I'm going to go ko4, and I just need the dp to go stage 2. But holding off for now. I'm debating about geting a low Milage engine and doing a full build on it then swaping out my current

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk