GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So... who said Macs were more reliable/better than PCs?

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
i have both mac and pc and i cant remember the last time i used the pc. no spinning wheel of death so far, and nothing but popups with the pc nonstop. Mac > pc.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
i have both mac and pc and i cant remember the last time i used the pc. no spinning wheel of death so far, and nothing but popups with the pc nonstop. Mac > pc.

You gotta have that PC cleaned then :bellyroll:...

The only time when I can agree with "Macs > PC" is unless you are in the entertainment/art industry. Even with parallel, it's not worth it IMHO especially with Windows 7 around the corner.

But yeah, I don't want this to turn into another Mac vs. PC thread like every other PC-related (Mac-irrelevant) or Mac-related thread :bellyroll::thumbdown:

Aeneas05

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI MKV BMP
PC people always have to have this argument, but people who actually own macs and don't abuse them know their quality.

Remember there are no viruses, ad-ware, spy-ware, or any of that crap with macs. They are completely PC compatible and far superior for anything other than the basic PC experience (i.e., web browsing, word processing, and solitaire).

My powerbook is seven years old and still trumps any dell or Sony we have at work. But hey, to each his own. Apple has had a nearly perfect run since lets see 1979. Microsoft has had to recall or constantly create bug fixes with most everything they've ever created because they rush out crap.

Knowing the Apple corporation's history, they'll have things fixed up in no time. That is why their service is so great and their warrantees are quite good.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
PC people always have to have this argument, but people who actually own macs and don't abuse them know their quality.

Remember there are no viruses, ad-ware, spy-ware, or any of that crap with macs. They are completely PC compatible and far superior for anything other than the basic PC experience (i.e., web browsing, word processing, and solitaire).

My powerbook is seven years old and still trumps any dell or Sony we have at work. But hey, to each his own. Apple has had a nearly perfect run since lets see 1979. Microsoft has had to recall or constantly create bug fixes with most everything they've ever created because they rush out crap.

Knowing the Apple corporation's history, they'll have things fixed up in no time. That is why their service is so great and their warrantees are quite good.

So do Mac people. And as I mentioned up top... saw this coming. :mad0259: