GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So, what did Santa bring you (and your VW) for Christmas??

Brawn80

Ready to race!
Girlfriend got me a remote start :) but the install looks to be an issue. Everything is just so neatly/tightly wrapped up down there I just don't want to mess with it. It's a Bulldog RS82B. Go for it, make a mess, and quite possibly not have it work? Take it to the dealer(unlikely that they'll touch a 3rd party remote start)? or one of the "bulldog certified" installers nearby(theres 3 fairly close by)?

and cash = Depo LED tails?! :D

flygti2013

Ready to race!
tyrol sport shift bushings, 42dd shift bushings, big ol craftsman tool box, tools, piano black rear badge, new south boost gauge and pod, apr boost tap.....

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Cash for a much needed intercooler after i bought a ko4 for my bday :D

GTmyI

Ready to race!
More money!!! :23:

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
They don't arrive till next week when I'll be out of town but my fiance got me these.

355mm Slotted in red. Yep she's a keeper. She went through my Ipad to find the emails I had sent to one of my friends when I was asking him for pricing on these. Contacted him through Facebook and set everything up!
damn chris! i wish my fiance would hook me up with those brakes as well haha. merry christmas brother!

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
They don't arrive till next week when I'll be out of town but my fiance got me these.

355mm Slotted in red. Yep she's a keeper. She went through my Ipad to find the emails I had sent to one of my friends when I was asking him for pricing on these. Contacted him through Facebook and set everything up!

Awesome! Good stuff.

BrianfCheng1

Ready to race!
Installed DG Springs yesterday and tomorrow have an appointment to get APR stage 1 flash.