GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So last night (1/4 goodness)...

iBoost

SFLMKV.COM Founder
Car(s)
07 Candy White MKV
i believe you but it definitely sounds like something's wrong with the track... there some stg2 cars having a hard time getting in the 13's much less a stg1.

Nikerey

Darkness
The list of facts

MKV GTI
GIAC Only
1/4 mile run

Does not equal 13.86

There is one peice missing, such as the timing got messed up, the car was totally gutted, or he had more mods. But there is no way just a chip on a normal GTI will break into the 13s.

TZSGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Honda Civic Type R
The list of facts

MKV GTI
GIAC Only
1/4 mile run

Does not equal 13.86

There is one peice missing, such as the timing got messed up, the car was totally gutted, or he had more mods. But there is no way just a chip on a normal GTI will break into the 13s.

I have to disagree, i think a Just a chip GTI can break ito the 13s. How far into the 13s? I dont know, but it is very possible.

07GTI-2.0T

Go Kart Champion
could be true, it wont be the 1rst time someone got a lucky perfect run and all the planets, track pavement and tires lined up properly to produce a unusually fast run that couldn't be dublicated in his dreams.

He's still a liar and pulling your pants though. If you care enough about speed to go to a track and purchase a chip you sure as hell know which one and did you actually look under the car or down the firewall to see if he didn't have a aftermarket downpipe. that is my guess of why. hell he could have had a neuspeed discharge kit and APR factory located intercooler and just played dumb.

iBoost

SFLMKV.COM Founder
Car(s)
07 Candy White MKV
I have to disagree, i think a Just a chip GTI can break ito the 13s. How far into the 13s? I dont know, but it is very possible.

I'll disagree with you... that time you have on your sig is about as best as it gets my friend... just a chipped GTI doesn't produce enough top end to run 13's. even that time on your sig is really hard to accomplish much less BONE STOCK. but it seems you are a "Drag Racing Champion" so maybe it's possible. I don't want to sound like I'm doubting you but it sounds your really good on the strip!

I'll disagree with you... that time you have on your sig is about as best as it gets my friend... just a chipped GTI doesn't produce enough top end to run 13's. even that time on your sig is really hard to accomplish much less BONE STOCK. but it seems you are a "Drag Racing Champion" so maybe it's possible. I don't want to sound like I'm doubting you but it sounds your really good on the strip!

fuck it, i doubt that time for a stock gti. I call shananagens or that the track was off

DUB2OT

Banned
LC FTW LOL

:burnrubber:

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
hahahahaha i know someone that live a we bit up north w/ a f-heit that ran 13.61 but he's fully modded w/ all the bolt on's but w/o BT for now. he said he ran 13.5's but so called blew up his turbo but not stage 1

iBoost

SFLMKV.COM Founder
Car(s)
07 Candy White MKV
hahahahaha i know someone that live a we bit up north w/ a f-heit that ran 13.61 but he's fully modded w/ all the bolt on's but w/o BT for now. he said he ran 13.5's but so called blew up his turbo but not stage 1

Andor I know who you talking about, and I once believed them... this is the same person that told someone he had "spanked me" (found out this week) but since I KNOW FOR A FACT I pulled on him not "once" but 4 times back to back and he actually was shocked on how much I don't believe shit... the way this goes is IF IT AIN'T ON VID I don't believe shit, that's why I'm so unhappy with my run (no one caught on video) a slip is just paper and photoshop works miracles, luckily I did my 13.9 in front of so many people on such an important event. BUT FROM NOW ON, if it ain't on video it's BS (atleast with me)

AndorGLI

Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
Andor I know who you talking about, and I once believed them... this is the same person that told someone he had "spanked me" (found out this week) but since I KNOW FOR A FACT I pulled on him not "once" but 4 times back to back and he actually was shocked on how much I don't believe shit... the way this goes is IF IT AIN'T ON VID I don't believe shit, that's why I'm so unhappy with my run (no one caught on video) a slip is just paper and photoshop works miracles, luckily I did my 13.9 in front of so many people on such an important event. BUT FROM NOW ON, if it ain't on video it's BS (atleast with me)

hahahaha well said........ and what did u find out this week. i also found out some info this week. met up w/ him and told me alot of BS

also, did u race him again???? this week???

TZSGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Honda Civic Type R
fuck it, i doubt that time for a stock gti. I call shananagens or that the track was off

I already posted it in my thread that i went to a diffrent track after (englishtown NJ) which is known for pretty acurate 1/4 mile a big NHRA Track and i got a very similar 60' and 14.5 and the car was runnig alot hotter, when i got a 14.3 i let the car sit for about 1 1/2 hours. Plus i think i saw someone else on the forum got a 14.4 stock.

Will see i am going to the track on Sunday with allil bit colder conditions and see what i do. Then i will install the Evoms i just got and see if there is any diff.

AndorGLI

Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
I already posted it in my thread that i went to a diffrent track after (englishtown NJ) which is known for pretty acurate 1/4 mile a big NHRA Track and i got a very similar 60' and 14.5 and the car was runnig alot hotter, when i got a 14.3 i let the car sit for about 1 1/2 hours. Plus i think i saw someone else on the forum got a 14.4 stock.

Will see i am going to the track on Sunday with allil bit colder conditions and see what i do. Then i will install the Evoms i just got and see if there is any diff.

make sure to video tape your engine bay and your whole car and your run to really prove to the world ur run

t.c. gtimkv

Steath mode
Car(s)
07 UG MKV 4door