GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So i got some bad ass tires to install but i can't get them on....

Speeddemon96

Go Kart Champion
so here's the story went to a tire shop to get my tires installed, they asked me for my wheel lock and i'm like shit i left it at home, so i go back 10 miles to get it and come back. when i get back the dude gets the breaker bar and puts on the wheel lock, few seconds later i see the wheel lock fly off the breaker bar broken. so my damn locks are on so tight that i went though another wheel lock. i have one in each rim, how can i get these things off without scratching my rims? i'm really worried. after this no more wheel locks!!

Car(s)
08 UG GTi
If you want the wheel locks on there depending on the year of your GTI get the ones that are on the Jettas. The ones on my wifes jetta were different in that the teeth on the key were alot better and deeper. You can usually ask the dealer for them.

blackmagic08

PP-ASEL
This won't help you now, but when you install the new ones put some anti-sieze on the threads. About 10 years ago I worked in a Porsche shop in CA and we did that, it saves a lot of headaches down the road.

VeeeDubn

Boosted Bunny
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
If you want the wheel locks on there depending on the year of your GTI get the ones that are on the Jettas. The ones on my wifes jetta were different in that the teeth on the key were alot better and deeper. You can usually ask the dealer for them.

I was thinking the same thing.