GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

so apparently..

vdub_shawty

infamoüs düb gürl
Car(s)
jetta
ok here is the story...

my dad got a job in texas so my parents are moving to texas *colleyville, i think*. i was going to stay in maryland, find a job and a place to live, but that is not working out.

so i got a call from my mom just now saying that the movers are coming here to pack the house on march 5th, and they are transporting my car march 6th to texas. i have no say in this, but i guess i will be moving back to texas.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

vernsan

Ready to race!
Hey you're local to me. Crazy! I like it here, hope you do too. Weather gets a bit crazy during the winter times and a tad bit hot in the summer but people here are great. Lived here for a good 5 years now. BTW Colleyville is only 5 minutes from me. Oh yeah cuz your moving nearby theres a vw group here. www.vdubaddiction.com All local guys from around here. Sorry moving to Maryland didn't work out, give it some time it can still happen!

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
hahah why you say it like that?? what did you think?

perhaps the smiley faces should have given it away... but i guess i didn't associate an age for you. texas is great. the food is so good. i'm surprised people are not 500lbs or dead in that state.

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
Hey you're local to me. Crazy! I like it here, hope you do too. Weather gets a bit crazy during the winter times and a tad bit hot in the summer but people here are great. Lived here for a good 5 years now. BTW Colleyville is only 5 minutes from me. Oh yeah cuz your moving nearby theres a vw group here. www.vdubaddiction.com All local guys from around here. Sorry moving to Maryland didn't work out, give it some time it can still happen!

pretty much everything he said... there is a little vw group here, we need mkv
gti members!

from what i know there is also a good neuspeed, giac and revo dealer... i am sure the other big names are here as well i just dont knwo where they are

get snow like 1 day out of the year so its good if you like keeping your ride clean

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
yeah alf and them are only a few hours south, if ever we can have a meet... its a fun drive

andrewt

Autocross Champion
yeah alf and them are only a few hours south, if ever we can have a meet... its a fun drive

since when is dallas -> houston a fun drive? that stretch of I45 is so very boring.

i like texas, personally, but i'm a little biased. i don't do cold weather (i.e. snow 6 months of the year), so there's no place better. low cost of living, plenty of stuff to do, nice people, and good food. :thumbup:

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
since when is dallas -> houston a fun drive? that stretch of I45 is so very boring.

i like texas, personally, but i'm a little biased. i don't do cold weather (i.e. snow 6 months of the year), so there's no place better. low cost of living, plenty of stuff to do, nice people, and good food. :thumbup:

i dont drive 45(deferred adjudication in 1 stretch of 45) and i love driving

i drove from dfw to canada and back... fun stuff

ask alf i drove from dfw to houston just for a dyno :)