GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Silly Rabbit...

SlyRbbt

GFY
Car(s)
MKV .:R32
Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 09/08/2009.

Tracking Number:1Z7F68X7D941034134 Status: In Transit - On Time Scheduled Delivery Date:09/08/2009 Shipped To: TUCSON, AZ, US Shipped/Billed On:09/03/2009 Instructions:SIGNATURE REQUIRED Weight:22.20 Kgs

LOUISVILLE, KY, US 09/04/2009 6:27 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
09/04/2009 12:38 P.M. IMPORT SCAN
PHILADELPHIA, PA, US 09/04/2009 10:11 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
LOUISVILLE, KY, US 09/04/2009 9:21 A.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY / BROKERAGE RELEASED. WAITING FOR CLR AGY
PHILADELPHIA, PA, US 09/04/2009 8:29 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LOUISVILLE, KY, US 09/04/2009 1:26 A.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY / SHIPMENT SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY
KOELN (COLOGNE), DE 09/04/2009 5:00 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
09/04/2009 1:27 A.M. EXPORT SCAN
09/04/2009 1:14 A.M. EXPORT SCAN
09/04/2009 12:58 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
DITZINGEN, DE 09/03/2009 10:32 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
09/03/2009 9:26 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
09/03/2009 8:06 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
CRAILSHEIM, DE 09/03/2009 6:45 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
09/03/2009 5:45 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
DE 09/03/2009 10:27 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

So basically it's well past customs and appears to have been shipped from Germany just as yours did. Luckily for me their doesn't appear to be any snags as of yet. Your story sounds extremely frustrating, sorry brother. But thats in the past, you are riding in style my friend. Thanks again for all the info. I'll keep the forum and you posted.

SlyRbbt

GFY
Car(s)
Moar

Attachments

• DSC02084.jpg
    DSC02084.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 715
Last edited:

SlyRbbt

GFY
Car(s)
I only bring the .:R out when I wanna go really fast, the GT is just my DD, you know? I don't want my Dub taking a beating. No, I'm kidding, this passed me the other day and I had to follow to snap a pic. Creepy I know. Oh, and something came in the mail today...

Attachments

• Photo0163.jpg
    Photo0163.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 714
Last edited:

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
Nice ass!!! :thumbsup: I actually saw a red one here in NTX Saturday. Only Ford I'd ever own.

So does that mean you're getting your "mail" installed shortly?

SlyRbbt

GFY
Car(s)
Nice ass!!! :thumbsup: I actually saw a red one here in NTX Saturday. Only Ford I'd ever own.

So does that mean you're getting your "mail" installed shortly?

Pretty dope right? It was after work on my way home. I had to do a double take to snap me out of my daze.

Anyway, I think the "mail" will be "delivered" this coming weekend. I called for quotes today and holy balls, I wish I had my own shop! Ranged from $480-$620 for labor and alignment. But I'm this far so fuck it, it is only a matter of finding the time in mine and the installers schedule.

just fyi, thats no where near dumped

Just FYI that is lowered 35mm according to -JAKRBT-. That is the maximum drop for the KW SHS (without fucking with the rear perches), so therefore with this setup, it is dumped. Just FYI buddy. :thumbsup:

-jakrbt-

just fyi, thats no where near dumped

Dumped doesn't always mean slammed. I know it's not laying frame, but getting in/out of that driveway I get wheel lift every time. I have to come in a really wide angles to not scrape, too. And IIRC, I actually added it to the "Not So Slammed" thread. For daily driving it's pretty low. Just sayin'. :fighting0030:

-jakrbt-

Pretty dope right? It was after work on my way home. I had to do a double take to snap me out of my daze.

Anyway, I think the "mail" will be "delivered" this coming weekend. I called for quotes today and holy balls, I wish I had my own shop! Ranged from $480-$620 for labor and alignment. But I'm this far so fuck it, it is only a matter of finding the time in mine and the installers schedule.

Just FYI that is lowered 35mm according to -JAKRBT-. That is the maximum drop for the KW SHS (without fucking with the rear perches), so therefore with this setup, it is dumped. Just FYI buddy. :thumbsup:

Yeah, sounds on par with the quotes I was getting for "delivery", but I found a Dub shop that did that and installed my dogbone mount for $275. Still have to get the alignment, though. Looking at like $130 where I'm having it done at.

I actually had a nice find the other day and it was there yesterday, too. About 3 miles from my house there's a little garage where they tune Scoobies. A few other cars show up there from time to time, too. Recently it's been an R33 Skyline! Not too crazy about the neon lime green color, but hey, it's a Skyline! I may have to stop in there in the next day or so and see what's up.

-jakrbt-

This is true to a point. That's the lowest it will go in the front. The rear still has plenty of room to go lower. But I don't really want the negative rake look, so matched is good. I could tuck in the rear if I wanted. Just choose not to.:thumbsup:

.:R32AtuB.

vw pride never stops baby
yeah thats a good question lmao. i saw my post and was confused and then saw the date and was shocked.. your car still looks damn good :thumbup:

SlyRbbt

GFY
Car(s)
yeah thats a good question lmao. i saw my post and was confused and then saw the date and was shocked.. your car still looks damn good :thumbup:

Yeah, it's been a minute. Thank you. The posts may have stopped but the modding has not. Before I went ghost I had put in some HPA (read KW) SHS Coilovers and some BSH Speedshop Engine/ Transmission/ Pendulum Mounts. Since then I have added a Borla Catback Exhaust, GIAC ECU Flash, HPA (read K&N) Velocity Sport Cold Air Intake, Adam's Slotted Rotors, Tyrol Brake Stiffening Kit, Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines, HAWK Brake Pads, and Continental Extreme Contact DWS shoes. I think I have run out of logical ideas. Any suggestions???

Also, more activity to come if you guys are up for it...

Last edited:

.:R32AtuB.

vw pride never stops baby
if you are going to hold onto the car for longer you should consider swapping out the radio for the new ones on the mkVI. cuz my ipod thing doesnt work and in general suck compared to the other one lol. Also maybe some nice rims :thumbsup: