GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SHOULD I RACE HIM!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
Look back story.

Before I got the Golf I was going to get a mk5 GTI, because I think they look better personally. But opted for a Golf, because I heard the I-5 has "crazy" potential. I didn't even look at the MK6 GTI or R.

My friend Richy has a twin turbo R32. 590HP. My best friend Chris has a Turbo rabbit MK5. So they inspired me to turbo my grocery getter. We called C2, Bluewater and so on. So, because I'm not mechanically included, as I wish I was, they both took me to a tune shop in Bellevue to make this happen. I'm still not going to talk about what I did to my car, but if your ever is Seattle, visiting car spot, you can see the truth.

And as for this thread, I'm pretty much done.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
yea...

we'll race for shoes and the respect. but I'm 6'3. hope your taller.

Hope you don't confuse my new balance for nikes like you did with the z4 :laugh:

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
I think this is real life....................

dwgolf

Ready to race!
tube

wow... didn't realize this thread would last this long. Or that people would go Youtube with their comments. so i'll contribute. here's another REAL life pic...

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
wow... didn't realize this thread would last this long. Or that people would go Youtube with their comments. so i'll contribute. here's another REAL life pic...

Show yourself coward

Status
Not open for further replies.