GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shop Life at DBC Tuning

adamgti

Trust me, I'm an engineer
Car(s)
07 CW GTI 4 dr
Dream on my man, I think you've got DBC into a binding agreement here, make sure they don't go back and edit their post

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
Dream on my man, I think you've got DBC into a binding agreement here, make sure they don't go back and edit their post

Done :biggrin::cool:

lol.... You guys are great. Thanks for the laughs. It gets hectic around here from time to time, so it's always great to see some humor with you guys as well as many of our customers. It makes our job more fun... Next order you guys place mention the thread and I will drop is some goodies.

TheEnforcer98

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI
lol.... You guys are great. Thanks for the laughs. It gets hectic around here from time to time, so it's always great to see some humor with you guys as well as many of our customers. It makes our job more fun... Next order you guys place mention the thread and I will drop is some goodies.

Like a job application packet, with the last page saying that I'm hired and have no need to fill out the application?:wink:

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
In the mean time. The new shop car is getting some attention.

New Golf R getting a setting of PSS10's with only 34 miles on her.

Front..

Rear..

We aren't done with her yet. So you will have to wait for the results.

.:R32AtuB.

vw pride never stops baby
I see that mkiv in the back of that last pic:wink: and also i can't wait to see the R.. god i love both those cars!