GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shaved and painted centercaps...

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
so i spent the winter painting my wheels flat black and didnt like how the metal center caps looked. after getting lots of free time, i managed to make the center caps sit flush instead of the bevel they came with. i wanted to paint them something wild.

timeline-

original

painted

new center caps

cant remember if i posted a more current pic of the car so heres one

the car is dirty so no comments, ive been working all day on random stuff and havent gotten the chance yet.

the logo thats in gold on the caps is my own little version on the OZ logo. it was a stencil so its not gonna come out perfect

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
looking for opinions, not sure if i want to keep this design or not yet

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
well, first off, whats on your centercaps?

black white and red splatter style paint background, the gold logo is OZ. the O is a goofy grenade and a bomb to keep the theme. i have OZ tribe evo wheels to explain the OZ

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
new wheels are in the future plans. i liked them at first but now i hate them. just trying to change them up until i can get a new set. i want a set of murdered out super rs

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
I like how the paint job on the wheels came out, not feelin those centercaps at all though sorry man.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
Yea, the wheels are tough...I really dig them. The center caps on the other hand...

I would go more subtle with them. Paint them matte black, and if you want the logo, do it in gloss black.

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
the crazy color scheme was just something different with paint i had laying around, i think im gonna keep them like this for a while and then change them out to flat and gloss