Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
Well, since I know that's not the case...I got a little curious myself to see what you were talking about.

Sure is blue alright.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...2Nm=miles&rpp=50&feedSegId=28705&aff=national

Cars.com also states that one is Green. Spolier alert - it's actually white.

lol, i know i saw those when i checked, but thought i saw a shadow blue one that actually had picturees of a shadow blue GTI. maybe i'm just thinking of a GLI i saw, not sure.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
I'm sure it was a GLI, there were a few of those from the early years of the MkV. Then it switched over the Laser Blue in 08 I think.

jepva

Ready to race!
there are a few shadow blue GTI's, but i think they're all MK6's. the brochure at the VW dealer even had it listed as an official color, but they are rare. i thought i saw some MKV shadow blue GTIs, but maybe it was all just GLIs.

Yes, before I bought my pre-owned I looked at buying a new Mk6 and shadow blue is an option if you order, just for some reason no actual dealers have it in their inventory. It became an option when they brought the Golf back with the shadow blue as well.

jepva

Ready to race!
Langan VW in Vernon CT has a shadow blue 2-door 6SPD for sale with BBS's, Milltek exhaust, neuspeed suspension and a vinyl wrapped hood. also has leather interior, moon roof and Navi... pretty badass car!!!!
link?