GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shadow Blue?

Is Shadow Blue even available as a color for the states? I can not find a used one for the life of me.

thanks guys.

edit -- clearly i do not know how to search correctly before i ask a question. nevermind!

tehwhiteegg

White Egg
Car(s)
2006 mkv gti
Pretty sure that shadow blue is not available in the States man just the cw,ug,tr,rs, and I think they came out with another in 2008. Pretty sure it was another shade of grey

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
No GTIs in the states, I believe you can get rabbits and jettas in that color (though rare) i am almost positive GLIs came in that color

Alexiscoolbitches

Fortified with biscuits
No GTIs in the states, I believe you can get rabbits and jettas in that color (though rare) i am almost positive GLIs came in that color

The GLIs are in Shadow Blue, and I drive one. Passats could be had in Shadow Blue too.

kevvve

TÜ MÄDR3
according to a buddy of mine that has worked for VW for a while: apparently shadow blue was always available for the GTI. someone could order the color and have it delivered in 90 days.

my question is why was it never on their(VW) website.

Alexiscoolbitches

Fortified with biscuits
I was thinking it was available on some Euro models but we couldn't get it stateside.

Alexiscoolbitches

Fortified with biscuits
i've personally seen a few MKV GLI's running around in shadow blue, and 1 MK6 GTI.

I meant on GTIs. I've got a Shadow Blue GLI.

Alexiscoolbitches

Fortified with biscuits
I honestly have never cared much for blue. I loved the car, so I bought it. I liked the color at the time, but it has seriously grown on me since I've had it. I just have a hard time keeping it clean.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
according to a buddy of mine that has worked for VW for a while: apparently shadow blue was always available for the GTI. someone could order the color and have it delivered in 90 days.

my question is why was it never on their(VW) website.

That's 100% not correct.

It is available on MkVI GTIs now, but never for the MkV GTI.