GOLFMKV

Saturdays G2G 818 Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHTRABT

THUNDER BUNNY
Car(s)
RABBIT
yo man its funny how after 1030 its only us in this thread lol where the hell is everyone else man. we need more info on the cruise.

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
Well i guess i was suppose to staart a new thread about it.

But i'll pass the honers on to you.

WHTRABT

THUNDER BUNNY
Car(s)
RABBIT
what the hell but we need chongman805 for more details on all i got was that its from santa monica going up to ojai and on the way picking up others even if its 2 or 20 cars on the cruise and drive the hills of malibu. but there is no set map or anything

WHTRABT

THUNDER BUNNY
Car(s)
RABBIT
done

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
WE can make a route with stops that people can jump in if they are already up north. See how big the group can get as it goes on. If it's a weekend (and there are no raves that weekend) I'll be down for my first meet.

Well I said Santa Monica because it is a central location for most people. I myself live up here in Oxnard, which is about 2/3 of the way from Santa Monica to Ojai, but then I would miss out on the Malibu hills run. But if we can figure out stopping points on the way then that would be cool too. I am open to options and suggestions.

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
Ok you guys got me. I had a hell of a day yesterday. I had to kick my fucking front door in to get into my house, the mormon's came to talk about Jesus, my car registration still isn't here and I had to clean up my mess. But I am here today. WhtRabt, I don't want to talk freeways. I want to go up the PCH then turn up Topanga Canyon Rd and follow that up to Calabasas. Then go up the 101 and then hit the 23 north to either grimes canyon or Balcom canyon over the hill to Santa Paula. Then go up the 150 to Ojai. I would continue up Ojai towards Santa Maria but I don't know those roads well enough to plan it out.

WHTRABT

THUNDER BUNNY
Car(s)
RABBIT

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
Status
Not open for further replies.