3.dpham00 ?
4.redmarkv
5.Ara_gti06
6.GTI Trojan
7.bb8892
8.SoCalComatose
9.w3b_dzgnr <--- dont forget WebDiddy lol
10. IfYouSeeJordan2

Just joined today, but I'm totally down!

JhnR

Banned
ok guys what do u say about this upcoming saturday evening? whoever is down but if some1 can think of a place, cuz honestly i cant think of one..i live in reseda, and im usually around woodland hills so im down any where so any suggestions? oh and how bout around 7ish? till whenever?

SoCalComatose

Booyahkasha Respekt!
Car(s)
2004 R32
Yeah, I could do something Sat night. I need to wash my car SO bad lol. Hmmmm, where to meet....:iono:

bb8892

Ready to race!
well we have about 24hrs to come up with somewhere to meet.....umm... theres "Bob's Big Boy" in Burbank.... "The Plant" on Van Nuys and Roscoe.... anyone else with some ideas?!?!?!?

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
HI, i dont have my rabbit yet but i will in about a week.

I'll go if you guys allow a buick regal to show up? Lawl. I know the plant already holds alot of car meets.

SoCalComatose

Booyahkasha Respekt!
Car(s)
2004 R32
It may be better to arrange something a few weeks off to get a better turnout. I was thinking about the Starbucks on Canoga Ave. in Woodland Hills? It's a big lot and I bet we'd be ok there. What do guys think about maybe doing it during the week too? Maybe like a Tuesday or Wednesday night?

Canoga & Oxnard, Woodland Hills
5960 N. Canoga Ave #1
Woodland Hills, California 913675009
(818) 887-6451

The shopping complex is on the corner of Victory and Canoga and there is a Circuit City, Nordstrom Rack, CompUSA, Supercuts, Togos, etc. The Starbucks is at the front of the lot (Victory side) and in between Supercuts and Togos.

Of course a few of us could just ride up there on Saturday if you guys want to and chill.

Attachments

• getmap.aspx.gif
    getmap.aspx.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 111

Cloudlink04

Go Kart Champion
It may be better to arrange something a few weeks off to get a better turnout. I was thinking about the Starbucks on Canoga Ave. in Woodland Hills? It's a big lot and I bet we'd be ok there. What do guys think about maybe doing it during the week too? Maybe like a Tuesday or Wednesday night?

Canoga & Oxnard, Woodland Hills
5960 N. Canoga Ave #1
Woodland Hills, California 913675009
(818) 887-6451

The shopping complex is on the corner of Victory and Canoga and there is a Circuit City, Nordstrom Rack, CompUSA, Supercuts, Togos, etc. The Starbucks is at the front of the lot (Victory side) and in between Supercuts and Togos.

Of course a few of us could just ride up there on Saturday if you guys want to and chill.

I like your idea of later on but not too much about during the week :) Either way just post a time and place(maybe even multiple times and places-so people can have a vote or whatever) so people can see when they can make it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.