GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

San Diego (North County) Weekend Meet

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
http://www.socaleuro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49385

Alright, so I know that there are a lot of people out there who can't really make it to the weeknight meets that are so common throughout SD. However, there really isnt a weekend meet for Euros around here, for some odd reason.

So, I would like to start a meet on Saturdays, in Del Mar.

Specifically, the IHOP parking lot in Del Mar Highlands. It is located on the south east side of the intersection of El Camino Real and Del Mar Heights Road.

There is also a movie theater in the shopping center, Rubios, McDonalds, El Pollo Loco, Sammy's pizza, Panda Express, etc...

So, here are the details:

First meet: Saturday, April 24th, Starting at 6pm till whenever.

Where? The IHOP parking lot in Del Mar Highlands.

Let me know if there is any interest in this!

(In the attached map, the parking lot we will meet in is the parking lot just below the red balloon thingy. They put IHOP in the wrong place... damn google)

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-04-17 at 12.05.39 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2010-04-17 at 12.05.39 AM.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 236

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
didnt i vag ur car op ? is this for sure going on, im down to go if were done with friends suspension install b4 then, whats time ?

nikitynick

EurotrashSD Dubber
jose, says 6pm.

i wont be able to make it this week but if you guys ares still doing this in a few weeks ill swing by. knowing the area i dont think highlands on a sat night is a good idea. too many people/traffic, cops, and so on, but its worth a shot. There use to be a few meets over at the rec center by cvms a year or two ago, but north county meets never seem to last.

nikitynick

EurotrashSD Dubber
also, i would post this up on SCE, unless your trying to keep it mkv exclusive. youll reach way more people who can make it there. other good way would be to go to fusion and tell people about it.

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
jose, says 6pm.

i wont be able to make it this week but if you guys ares still doing this in a few weeks ill swing by. knowing the area i dont think highlands on a sat night is a good idea. too many people/traffic, cops, and so on, but its worth a shot. There use to be a few meets over at the rec center by cvms a year or two ago, but north county meets never seem to last.

Yea, there are a good amount of people there, but I think they are over on the other side of the parking lot. (+ they only go to their cars when movies let out...)

This meet is kind of just a feeler, you know? I want to see if this place (or time, for that matter) would be good.

(Yea, I never figured out the multi-quote thingy)

rinzorz619

Ready to race!
I don't have a lot of free time, but I'm down if I ever do. Just wondering where all you guys are from though 'cause I'm close to the border and Del Mar's pretty far. :(

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
Yea, PsyGTI and I are up in the Del Mar area... I live a little bit farther north than he does.

If you live near the boarder, thats a helluva long way away. There is the Fusion meet on wednesdays (I think) in claremont (i think)

Go check out socaleuro.com