GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

San Diego GTI Crew? Chip friendly dealers?

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Where you live at man. We can work something out. I don't charge but if you wanna buy me lunch I won't turn it down lol

chomorro

Ready to race!
Where you live at man. We can work something out. I don't charge but if you wanna buy me lunch I won't turn it down lol

I live in Ocean Beach but im frequently in la mesa and santee area too LOL. Im down, let me look up what i wanted to do. I think it was just the daytime running lights and thats it.

Boosty

Ready to race!
I want my flash to pass lights to be my daily running lights, if its possible to code out the warning on my nav every time i start the car, and maybe code my windows to auto open with the remote or something LOL. Nothing crazy thats why i dont want to spend $250..........

I know I'm not in your region but my vw dealer disabled my DRL , set up my euro switch and allowed me to open/close windows using the key fob..I wish they could have coded my ftp lights as DRLs or even fogs but i didn't wanna over do it when he offered ..then again Conrad (the servoce rep (he's well known on vortex apparently) offered this service when i came for my oil change...didn't even bother to ask him myself
Point is , have you tried asking at vw ? Lol

chomorro

Ready to race!
I know I'm not in your region but my vw dealer disabled my DRL , set up my euro switch and allowed me to open/close windows using the key fob..I wish they could have coded my ftp lights as DRLs or even fogs but i didn't wanna over do it when he offered ..then again Conrad (the servoce rep (he's well known on vortex apparently) offered this service when i came for my oil change...didn't even bother to ask him myself
Point is , have you tried asking at vw ? Lol

No i havent actually lol, i know they would probably do it but i assumed they charge a dealership price for it. I will have to go down and ask them if they can. Thanks for the tip! Most likely have to get a service done so maybe i will wait until ineed an oil change.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Hit me up tomorrow dude. Pm for my number

chomorro

Ready to race!