GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

S.F. Bay Area All Euro Drive & Meet

supertanch

Ready to race!
I think it's still there this week. They should be trailing it to Thunderhill soon for the race, go see it before it leaves!! (but no pic allowed apparently).

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Well I felt discriminated against. I'm pressing charges.

Haha. This was not a technical thread and you weren't asking for help. I brought more attention to this thread than you ever can.

I like how you claim I'm the bad guy fucking forums up when you promptly spammed my build thread after this. You're just as fuck bad buddy.

JT64

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
BMW X3 35i M Sport
Well I felt discriminated against. I'm pressing charges.

Haha. This was not a technical thread and you weren't asking for help. I brought more attention to this thread than you ever can.

I like how you claim I'm the bad guy fucking forums up when you promptly spammed my build thread after this. You're just as fuck bad buddy.

So basically you can't take even 1 tenth of what you dish out is what you are saying, It's ok for you to use a defamatory remarks on me, Yet I can't even point out the obvious with you. You must think you can live without consequences if you do something wrong, This is the mark of a true hippocrite!!!!.

I think you are just someone that likes to talk on & on & on about himself!!!.

I'll be posting up pic's from the last meet since you're so interestested in what I look like, Of course I'm sure you'll have something bad to say about me in the pictures.

I forgot about this, If you want to see what I look like checkout the Photos from SF Bay Area Drive & Meet thread I'm in the next to last photo I'm the only one whose face you can see clearly "Blue Shirt beige sweater jeans & sun glasses" The link is in my signature.

Last edited:

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
You should come out to the SKE Xmas G2G in Santa Cruz Sunday! It's a great event for a really good charity. Usually some pretty sweet (and unique) euro cars will be there. Done people come from as far away as Fresno.

Lol. I ain't even mad. My first post was a joke, I said that many times but you still don't grasp it. Quit taking the Internet so serious BRO. MKV 4 LIFE!

JT64

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
BMW X3 35i M Sport
You should come out to the SKE Xmas G2G in Santa Cruz Sunday! It's a great event for a really good charity. Usually some pretty sweet (and unique) euro cars will be there. Done people come from as far away as Fresno.

Lol. I ain't even mad. My first post was a joke, I said that many times but you still don't grasp it. Quit taking the Internet so serious BRO. MKV 4 LIFE!

I guess you think racism and life is a joke. Just because This is the Internet doesn't mean you shouldn't treat people the same as you would treat them in person. I've shown this to other people and they don't get it either why you would use the word racist. You know it's too bad that you can't even admit you made a mistake, I'm done here.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Many people think racism is a joke, I guess you don't watch South Park, Family Guy or many other popular television programs.

Do I understand you misunderstood? Sure. Did I make a mistake? No. I'm entitled to make jokes I see fit, if you don't find them to be in good taste that's your right also.

It's not like I actually was racist, I just called you racist against non-euro cars, which obviously isn't a real thing.

JT64

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
BMW X3 35i M Sport
Many people think racism is a joke, I guess you don't watch South Park, Family Guy or many other popular television programs.

Do I understand you misunderstood? Sure. Did I make a mistake? No. I'm entitled to make jokes I see fit, if you don't find them to be in good taste that's your right also.

It's not like I actually was racist, I just called you racist against non-euro cars, which obviously isn't a real thing.

I don't think racism is a joke because I've seen the end result of this first hand in the former country of Bosnia courtesy of the U.S. Air Force, I have a black friend that was beaten up by racist cops in Foster City, I also persnally know a few survivors of the Nazi Holocaust. T'm sure these people would adamantly agree with me in saying that racism is not a joke!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to go to that meet on Sunday & point you out & say to everyone there that you think racism is a joke that what happened to the jewish people in WW II is a joke, What the KKK & the Neo Nazi groups do to people is a joke, How do you think they will react to you.

The TV programs you speak of are all make believe, They are not reality. The profile I've built on you is becoming much clearer in that you don't seem to live in a world based in reality with all of the statements you have made, Like saying I take the internet to seriously. We are not playing a video game here we are talking about real things & real life there is no make believe here on these Forums.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
The forums are not reality.

I did make the mistake of joking around with someone who doesn't know me.

I don't have any idea how what happened here can even relate to some of the absolutely horrible things you talked about in your previous post. It's obvious your argument has hone beyond the realm of reasonable.

I take strife, ethnic cleansing, and things of that nature very seriously. I am actaully a Jew and understand what it's like to discriminated against (in particularly in the Euro car community where there is some antisemitism).

BUT making a joke about racism in the context I did (about cars) does not say you and I are racist and support it. I never even mentioned a race or said anything racist. I just used the word "racist."

You really need to let this slide man, I have no hard feelings here and it's obviously a misunderstanding that went way to far.