GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

rollin' on 24s

micah360

Ready to race!
Pulled into Shell tonight to get gas and saw this dude pulling out. I waved him down and asked him if I could take his photo. After I took it I told him his car was sick and he said he appreciated it (just like a slammed VW or Audi, I appreciate all the work that goes into this too).

What makes it even better is I was in the mini-van with the family. After we left my 5 year old daughter asked if I was going to sell my GTI and buy that car. :happyanim:

Crawfish00

Greaux saints
Car(s)
Cw mk6 gti
Here in south Florida 26" and bigger are common..... Not my liking....though spening 5k or more for wheels and putting them on a 3k car still puzzles me????

Randum

Go Kart Champion
Not a fan...at all...

I draw the line when the modification exceeds the cost of the car. and the modification is for looks alone.

But to each their own!

mortis

Ready to race!
Saw a 2009 Corvette riding on 24" about 3 weeks ago. He was with a car club with fools riding on 24" to 30" wheels.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
Pulled into Shell tonight to get gas and saw this dude pulling out. I waved him down and asked him if I could take his photo. After I took it I told him his car was sick and he said he appreciated it

I always just tell them to go big or go home...