GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RIP

JhnR

Banned

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Very sad I had a Huge crush on her as a kid. Why do the most gifted have such troubled lives?...

hpowders

Ready to race!
Because money is indeed the root of all evil. Ask Tiger Wood's ex-wife. Ask Michael Jackson's relatives. Lindsay Lohan provides regular comic fodder for Jay Leno every night of the week.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Not to get too off track but there was a study done once in which it was found that at like over $250,000/year happiness doesn't improve and in fact leads to more stress. So it sucks to be poor and to be really wealthy. I can see that.

flug2012

Ready to race!
Don't need money to have real friends... Very sad ending to a great voice. Xanax and booze don't mix!

VWTN

Ready to race!
Barely relevant in her heyday. I'll just leave this here and leave the connection up to the individual.

http://icasualties.org/oef/

bmxr

Ready to race!
Because money is indeed the root of all evil. Ask Tiger Wood's ex-wife. Ask Michael Jackson's relatives. Lindsay Lohan provides regular comic fodder for Jay Leno every night of the week.

There are tens of thousands of multi millionaires in the US who do not kill themselves every year. Just sayin'... ;)

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Mo money, mo problems.

I may be an insensitive prick but I'm failing to see why anyone outside of family and friends can be sad. It's tragic, yes. But sad for us fans of her music?? How? Me, and everyone else not close to her for that matter, will have lives that will not change one bit whether she is alive or dead. So why be sad?

I do respect her voice. And that I have no idea what her life was like, so I don't judge her for whatever reason she died. To me it's tragic. But I'm not sad.

Help me understand, and lose my insensitivity....

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Sad because a great talent is gone.

Every life is equally precious but she had a voice that touched millions.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Sad because a great talent is gone.

Every life is equally precious but she had a voice that touched millions.

While that is a valid point, it seems to me the talent was already gone. She hasn't came out with new stuff in quite some time. In that sense, it is sad that she could not shake a drug addiction that cost her an amazing voice.

That is sad to me. I'm listening to 'so emotional' right now. Makes me want to sing loudly! Damn she could sing!!