GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

REVO

leo delarge

I stay high
anyone get the REVOchip installed in the ny area?.. how much and where?

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
check the revo web site for dealer locations...

I have not tried REVO but I just got my car chipped with GIAC and love it...

06gtimkv

Autocross Newbie
im gettin REVO'D on tuesday....he's charging 500 and 100 for dyno tune...ill give my review hopefully asap...btw the place is called swift motorsports in conn which is no where near florida, but just for reference

Last edited:

06gtimkv

Autocross Newbie
ill let you know on tuesday...ill post the #'s.....he's gonna give me the stock #s and then the REVO'D #'s....im def curious too to see the difference

06gtimkv

Autocross Newbie
nope....completely stock besides a forge BOV, ive heard for the REVO wheel #s 210-215hp and 250-260tq....so im very anxious

06gtimkv

Autocross Newbie
just got REVO'D this afternoon....and all i can say is WOW....at first, i did but didnt feel a crazy difference, but after a few hours of driving around, i cant begin to explain how awesome it is. its so much more responsive but at the same time remains smooth. i have an awe boost gauge and before chip, i had a constant boost pressure of 10psi or so with a spike of around 13 or 14. now with the chip the constant boost pressure is 14-15psi with a spike of 20psi. i thought it was alittle high, but the REVO dealer said that was normal. but i would def suggest REVO to anyone, its an amazing program.

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
I wanna see some before/after numbers or track times or something. I can get a smoking deal on Revo from our local dealer.