GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rev Limiter on DSG

wizzo

Ready to race!
Would it be possible to install a N2MB Wot Box or a Bee*R rev limiter on a dsg gti, 1 purpose would be if you set the rev limit at say 6000-6500, the DSG would not automatically shift, and the pops and bangs would be fun..

:paddle:

:flamesuiteon:

TSiUG

sleeper...
Would it be possible to install a N2MB Wot Box or a Bee*R rev limiter on a dsg gti, 1 purpose would be if you set the rev limit at say 6000-6500, the DSG would not automatically shift, and the pops and bangs would be fun..

:paddle:

:flamesuiteon:

I think DSG flashes do this

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
X2 on the dsg flash ... I think my rev limiter is set at 7200 or 7400 rpm's ...

Ratchet

Go Kart Champion
dude, 99% of the gti's can keep traction at full powered take offs, why would wanna be banging off a rev limiter for anyways, especially on the DSG, who in terms of the launch, will outperform the 6speed. your better off leaving your DSG alone..

TSiUG

sleeper...
X2 on the dsg flash ... I think my rev limiter is set at 7200 or 7400 rpm's ...

Do our k04s make much more power past the standard dsg redline?

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
you can wire a nsmb box in, but yuo would need to get a dsg flash anyways to increase the launch control. You then would need to wire the clutch depression moment switch to an on/off toggle or a button.

The point of a wot box on a dsg is to build boost at the line, which is for stronger take offs. This is also pointless without drag radials or slicks.

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
Do our k04s make much more power past the standard dsg redline?

They don't ... But I always drive in manual mode. And I used to hate it when it up shifts by itself ...