GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

reminicing the dub days...

dubsesd

Go Kart Champion
ive been going through my old photos, and browsing this forum every now and then. still love my old mk5 and have some ideas/mods for it that i think would have been cool. ive grown in love with my new inline 6 and rwd fun however. ive been pursuing an oem look with this car as well, just like my old mk5, and having a blast with it. anywyas, here are some pics for you to enjoy, and thanks for keeping this forum so busy and pleasent to browse through. i enjoy looking at the build and progress some of the cars have made.

and the z4m coupe

Last edited:

dubbin everyday

Lives At The Track
That is one Gorgeous Z4MC :wub::bow::drool:

RussellR32

Ready to race!
Your statement is very true. This is a very nice forum to be a part of. I've been a member of some forums that are so nasty and run in such a poor manner. Honestly that is 50% of why I love my vw so much. The community rocks. That being said both cars look great love your choice of rims on both cars. What part of Ontario are you in? I'm from Aurora.

Andro

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI/DSG
Your statement is very true. This is a very nice forum to be a part of. I've been a member of some forums that are so nasty and run in such a poor manner. Honestly that is 50% of why I love my vw so much. The community rocks. That being said both cars look great love your choice of rims on both cars. What part of Ontario are you in? I'm from Aurora.

It seems like Ottawa

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
If i had an m coupe like that I wouldn't miss my vw days at all. Gorgeous car.