GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent Purchase thread....

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
WTF is "antimicrobial therapy"? Like when I eat yogurt with active cultures in it?

Yeah I'm interested too.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion

http://kershaw.kaiusaltd.com/knives/knife/camp-18

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
That's one hell of a cheese slicer.

sh0ebox

Ready to race!
WTF is "antimicrobial therapy"? Like when I eat yogurt with active cultures in it?

Yeah I'm interested too.

Just a guide to what antibiotics to prescribe for certain conditions, if you're unfamiliar with current guidelines for such conditions. I haven't seen one in ages, they still make these things?

What misaka said. And yep, they release an update every year. Currently rounding with my hospital's infectious disease consult service. We get some pretty gnarly stuff so this is nice to have in my pocket for the less common things and sicker people!

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Decided I needed a good telephoto lens seeing as I actually don't have one. So I picked this up on eBay:

Coming from Japan with free shipping. So far, I have been lucky with photo stuff from Japan (it is exact quality if not better quality than what was listed), so here is crossing my fingers on this as well. :)

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Picked this guy up, Sony Alpha A6000 mirrorless with Sigma 35mm F2.8 Art series lens (prime)

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
I'm not sure if this counts -- I'm about to make the final payment on my '09 GTI. :happyanim: I got a $0 down / 0% APR loan so I was in no hurry to pay it off.

Attachments

• VW.png
    VW.png
    256.7 KB · Views: 312

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Just purchased an SSD (solid state drive) for my laptop because I had some credits and points for Best Buy. Got the Intel 530 series 240GB SSD and installed it into my Macbook Pro which is ~2 years old. Holy crap the speed difference after I got everything ported over! Halved my hard drive space (had a 500GB which was factory), but gain just about 5 times the speed! Boot ups take about ~8 seconds, and starting up programs like photoshop take only ~4 seconds to fully boot up.

I definitely support getting and upgrading to a SSD for any computer now (PC or Mac)! :happyanim: :thumbsup:

DeathMoJo1

Ready to race!
Bump Stop Mod, Can you Please explain?

I Picked up a 42dd Intake, H&R SS Springs, and some ECS 10mm & 13mm Wheel Spacers to install this weekend.
Can't wait to ride low :p

Yeah I'm interested too.

Sorry guys, I don't check every thread very often and have no idea why I called it a bump stop.

I meant a clutch stop.
This thread: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64975&highlight=clutch+stop&page=2

I ended up just piecing it together at home depot, ran me $5 instead of the $10 they charge. Best mod ever for your clutch, got rid of the few extra inches of travel.

Also picked up a used SPM downpipe to compliment my catback, a used Forge catch can, black coolant and black washer cap, European Audi S-line shift knob and a CTS Turbo intake. Will be sending the ecu off to get flashed to GIAC stage 2 shortly before the exhaust install.

Honestly, after all this and listed a few posts up, I am done for the year!

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

DeathMoJo1

Ready to race!
I'm not sure if this counts -- I'm about to make the final payment on my '09 GTI. :happyanim: I got a $0 down / 0% APR loan so I was in no hurry to pay it off.

Congrats, one of the best feelings ever. Having not car payments is so nice, I paid my GTI off quickly and back to no payments for the wife and I.