GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rear O2 sensor CEL after 2+ tune.

Stampedevxl

RACECAR > STANCECAR
Car(s)
really?
So i got my car tuned to revo 2+ last friday. And i got a CEL a couple miles afyer that. It said it was for the o2 sensor, i erased the code to see if it would come back, and yup it just came back, its the same code. Here is the actual code:

P0139- powertrain
O2 sensor circuit slow response. (Bank 1 sensor 2)

Im using a 3" catless DP but my rear o2 sensor is not plugged into the pipe. I have a plug on the hole and the actual sensor is just stuffed under the plastic guard that is next to the dp. (Did that because it was very hard to get in and i figured since i was gping stage 2 it would diaable it anyways.)
And yes i still had the cel when i was stg 2 before 2+.

Do i need to plug the o2 sensor back in the dp?:iono:

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 CW GTi
even u are Stage 2 u still need to plug in the Rear O2 Senor,,,, if there is no senor attached how does the ECU even read???

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
even u are Stage 2 u still need to plug in the Rear O2 Senor,,,, if there is no senor attached how does the ECU even read???

If i did read correctly, he has the Sensor on his car, but is not in the downpipe, is just laying there, im not sure if it could be completely eliminated with S2 though.

Stampedevxl

RACECAR > STANCECAR
Car(s)
really?
If i did read correctly, he has the Sensor on his car, but is not in the downpipe, is just laying there, im not sure if it could be completely eliminated with S2 though.

yes exactly that.

i stopped by the dealer today and they checked the software its all good, so it must be that. im going to clean the sensor and install properly