GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

rear camber kit

Duster117

Ready to race!
Found this on ebay.
Has anyone used this kit to correct rear camber after lowering?
Does it work to get it back in spec?

zecgti

IDGAF
rears already have adjustable camber...i doubt anybody used these. Even on h&r supersports u can get the rears pretty darn close to stock spec. Anythin lower than that u would likely need a bit of camber anyway to avoid rubbing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duster117

Ready to race!
rears already have adjustable camber...i doubt anybody used these. Even on h&r supersports u can get the rears pretty darn close to stock spec. Anythin lower than that u would likely need a bit of camber anyway to avoid rubbing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is 2" static drop and the alignment shop can't get any closer than -2.
my rear tires are wearing on the inside

Duster117

Ready to race!
I wouldnt trust them. Look at how shitty the welds look. If you want camber arms, look into k-sport

Ok ill look into them. Do you know any other cheap way to get just a lil more positive camber?
I only need another .5 degrees or so to be in spec.
The alignment shop guy said I might be able to get that with just some spring spacers, to bring it back up about a 1/2"

Duster117

Ready to race!
Stock spec is like -1.4 anyway... That .5 degrees isn't going to change anything. It's toe that will eat your tires

Toe is fine. They got it straight. But I've only put 4k miles on my new tires and I can tell they are more worn on the inside on the rear (mainly feathering or cupping?). I drive 25-30k miles a year and id like my tires to last at least that long.
Im going to rotate them Saturday