GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***READ: NO POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS***

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
^ i'm just breaking balls.

Both sides of the party have valid points. But, the mods chose not to have it. & I'm surprised that this thread lasted as long as it did. If anyone wants to talk politics with vw enthusiasts, just join the tex.

ps ANTHEM40 - > whats a "DSG Mustang" ? I'm confused!?!?

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
thank you. i really don't care about silly american politics. the actions of one man and his house of bitches isn't going to save the country.

hell my prime minister is cool that mofo plagurizes

cbursten

Banned
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI 6MT
In the mustang community DSG is a color code. Dark Shadow Grey. I'm surprised you are the first to say anything :biggrin:

I'm sure many people noticed, just could care less. :rolleyes:

It's funny how all the crybabies on this forum tend to lean in one particular political direction. There is a clear majority complaining here - for their right to speak freely. Unless, that is, you happen to disagree with them. Then it's open season....

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
well im interested in seeing what everyone's political views are, so i don't wholeheartedly agree with banning political threads, as i feel that there are other threads here that i find more inappropriate.

This sucks sack nuts.

I say we have a vote and let that decide unless this is a Commie ruled forum. :thumbdown:

Mods throw in a poll. :scared0016:

haha since when was this forum a democracy

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
I'm sure many people noticed, just could care less. :rolleyes:

I saw it a few times, and had no idea what it as all about. I figured since I had a convo with the guy, i'd ask.

It's funny how all the crybabies on this forum tend to lean in one particular political direction. There is a clear majority complaining here - for their right to speak freely. Unless, that is, you happen to disagree with them. Then it's open season....

Holy crap, i didn't notice that until now. Great observation :thumbsup: lol

Andaris

TMV
Car(s)
Civic Si
This is sad.. I know this is a car forum, yet we all form a pseudo community.
That's why there are boundaries and regulation so people who cross them are penalized. We all know things get heated, that's why the regulations are there.
People that simply don't care should simply not click on the thread.

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
The bottom line is that the mods have made their choice and their decision is the only one that matters. If you don't like the way the forum is run then there are plenty of other places to go.

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
***On the topic of banning, PLEASE ban those stupid game threads.***