GOLFMKV

Racecar feature

mkvgtiiiii

AntiAir Revolution
Car(s)
static

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
What don"t you like about the text? Other than that it's obviously not written in Murrican?

Not really interested in what they have to say since I've been following your build. More interested in the purdy pics. :thumbsup:

mkvgtiiiii

AntiAir Revolution
Car(s)
static

Prana

Since 88'
Been following you for a while on instagram, always loved your car. I have to ask though, wtf do you do for a 19 yo that pays so damn well.

mkvgtiiiii

AntiAir Revolution
Car(s)
static
Been following you for a while on instagram, always loved your car. I have to ask though, wtf do you do for a 19 yo that pays so damn well.

Well it helps that I'm pretty good with money and buying and selling. But I have a bunch of part time jobs. I work at a law firm filing papers one day a week. I clean a hair salon one day a week. I clean an office building 3 times a week and I clean another office building once a week. I also park cars for football games and I mow my neighbors lawn. I think that covered everything....... :iono: Oh and I also go to school full time at USF so I guess you could say i'm a pretty busy 19 year old.

GRiN

:D
Car(s)
09 Rabbit
Car looks really great man, kudos to you, especially for working so hard for what you have!

Zoidbort

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 MKV GTI Revo 2
You must get some wheel lip on well rubbing over hefty bumps hey?
Coils 4 Life! :D