GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R32D2's R32 (Picture overload)

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
I feel like an idiot because I never replied. My car is turbo and they left the stock exhaust on but installed 3" high flow cat, so it was 3" from the turbo to the place where the cat-back exhaust attaches where it went back down to 2.25". I could have technically installed it myself but there would be a 6" long 2.25" coupling between the two 3" bits if that makes sense. A couple weeks ago I finally got around to finding an exhaust place that would cut the welded 3" -> 2.25" reducer off and install the exhaust so it's entirely 3" now. It sounds wonderful, and actually a lot more quiet than I expected.

I need to get around to doing handling mods and wheels, your car looks great. Although I've spent all my money so it will probably wait until next summer.

Hah, no worries man. Though I did have to go back and see what it is we were talking about. Awesome that you got your exhaust squared away. Even better that you're happy with the sound. Nothing like a nice satisfying rumble.

I know what you mean about the money, still want my "plate-less" grill, and UM DSG software but that's gonna be a little while, I'd really actually like a new key, the metal arch that you attach the rings to fell off and I feel like I'm gonna lose it. But anyway, don't worry little by little you'll build up your ride and that way you won't get bored so quickly.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Very tidy R32! Love the United Grey. Wish we had the 3 door versions here!

Thanks for that! The 5 door would make loading passengers easy but this 3 doors sure looks cleaner. But nobody ever knows how to get in the back, they always raise and the change the position of the seat trying to get in, lol.

BlkMaGiC 3526

Ready to race!
Good looking R. What size and brand tires are you running on the VMR's? I'm assuming they are 18x8.5?

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
This is still one of the cleanest R32's I've seen. Any future mods in store?

Damn, really appreciate that! Thank you.

Performance wise, I still want a DSG tune, Haldex and anything else I can get away with in California to give me a little more umph.

As far as cosmetics go I want to shave everything, lol. Just waiting on some more money to roll in.

Good looking R. What size and brand tires are you running on the VMR's? I'm assuming they are 18x8.5?

Thanks a lot. You assume correctly! And they're the Hankook Ventus V12's in 225/40

Fociracr

Ready to race!
Those seats look awful, they're all wrinkly surprised with the top of the line golf they're doing this. Must be one feature that they didn't get from the Audi.

trialerror00

Ready to race!
Car(s)
k04 GTI & watermeth
^still a beautiful ride!!!!! I would love to have a role R! Great build/ work in progress

It's GOD's decision to forgive Terrorists, it's our job to arrange the meeting!!!

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Those seats look awful, they're all wrinkly surprised with the top of the line golf they're doing this. Must be one feature that they didn't get from the Audi.

:thumbdown: It's not like they're not all like this

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
How did you like hpa coils? I'm looking for new suspension for my R too.

Sorry for the late response.
I LOVE my HPA's. They go just low enough and ride extremely smooth like stock, if not better.