GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R32 style front grill on GTI

jad413

Ready to race!
I would find someone with a Jetta who wants to trade. As for the r-lines, looks for them used. I just replaced my whole setup with a Wolfsburg and r-lines, used some plastidip to clean things up and I think it looks great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boosty

Ready to race!
Its not exactly an r32 style but I also have been thinking about the swap to the different grilles , don't know how chrome would look on the cw though

mdees98

I would find someone with a Jetta who wants to trade. As for the r-lines, looks for them used. I just replaced my whole setup with a Wolfsburg and r-lines, used some plastidip to clean things up and I think it looks great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yours looks really nice :D

I don't mind buying a new grill and it's probably my only option because mine is pretty mucked up. Even plastidip couldn't make it look really nice. I'll keep my eye on the classifieds for some r-lines though :thumbsup:

jad413

Ready to race!
Yours looks really nice :D

I don't mind buying a new grill and it's probably my only option because mine is pretty mucked up. Even plastidip couldn't make it look really nice. I'll keep my eye on the classifieds for some r-lines though :thumbsup:

Check the vortex too, lots more Jettas over there.

Sent from my iPhone