GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R32 MKV or S2K?

Muahaahaa

nip deep in pow
You don't drive your .:R in the winter? =(

S2k's are legit. If you're just looking for a sports car/non DD, I'd go with the Honda...but as an all around car.... R32 for sure. Especially for winter ;P

Andrey_R32

Passed Driver's Ed
see i kind of had the same situation, driving stick is in my blood, but i own and r32 and have a 337 gti as the project when i just want to drive manual, the r is great just vw mest up when they made it only dsg in the states, but nonetheless i still have fun with the r32

jshish23

n00b
Car(s)
'08 R32
They are completely different cars. Get ready for a flame war.

what are your car needs? Are you looking for a roadster or a more well rounded car? Are you looking to do a lot of mods to it?

ikey3125

Ready to race!
I think the reliability would be better with the Honda than the Vdub since I already had to take it into the stealership for recalls. Plus I had issue with the DSG when it was first purchased thanks to that one infamous recall.

Because the S2000 has no recalls :rolleyes:
http://www.motortrend.com/used_cars/11/honda/s2000/recalls/

But in the end its up to you...if the R was only a weekend car and play thing, sure, but for a daily...the S2000 isn't gonna be too great.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
i choose s2k but im a little bias. if you have any questions regarding s2000's feel free to shoot me a pm

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sounds like a no brainer...S2k all the way. They are much more user-friendly, reliable, and affordable. Parts are more plentiful as well, stock or otherwise. If it had a back seat, I would have one.

speednguyen

Ready to race!
I actually own both cars and Gas MPG is pretty identical! But the S2000 is definitely a fun little roadster. Love it when it's perfect temperature and I can put the top down. But that car lacks torque and requires you to climb it up high for vtec, yo. ;) but if I had to choose between the 2 and want more fun, get the S2000. Get sticky tires! Best investment for that car

razr

+50 hp spark plugs
get a subaru brz.

the only issue i would have with that s2k is that it would probably get stolen where i live.

but between the r32 and s2k. i would get the s2k if i didnt need a back seat. hondas are awesome