GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Question regarding browers...

joelmlmkv

Ready to race!
Just want to know what browser is most commonly used here, and what browser has the most features and ease of use
Internet Explorer
Safari
Mozilla Fire-Fox
Google Chrome
I currently use Mozilla and was thinking about trying Google Chrome.
Kinda a dumb topic but was just curious

AdvanSuper

Banned
Firefox

I don't like Chrome because it doesn't keep your tabs open after you close it and for each tab open it makes a separate process for it in the task manager... Unless I missed some sort of option for that (the tabs)... ehh who cares firefox for life just do the memory leak fixes through it's config file.

Last edited:

racinrabbit

Professional Wheelman
I switched to chrome on my macbook. Besides the tabs not saving when you close (which is not that big of a deal for me) i think it runs everything smoother and faster than the others. Just my 2 cents

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
since like second release of chrome you should have a bar at the bottom that lets you open your previous session.

I've been using Chrome from the get go. it is getting a little bloated now but we'll see

pomme de terre

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 UG GTI, DSG
I also use Chrome, and its great. Nice and simple with useful features. Used to be a FF user but it got too slow.

huskeR32

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 R32
Firefox here. Don't really have a bunch of reasons as to why, I just really don't care that much.