GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Puke in my car FML

PyRo H4cKeR

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
10 MK6 GTI 6MT
so.. here's my story..

a couple people from work decided to throw a birthday party for a some of my co workers who happened to have the same birthday. So we all get together and there's ton's of alcohol especially since one of them was turning 21. Here's the thing, most of my managers from work are there are two of them are drinking, one happens to be my head store manager.

Party was fucking awesome, i stopped drinking after an hour realizing i had to drive home. Two hours later birthday boy is laying down in a ditch next to the house. After helping him get up, he tells me he wants to go home.. i'm like.. fuck.. but this is my best friend. So i take him over to my car.. and he starts puking before we get there. Which was good cause he got it all out before he got in my car, subsequently did not puke in my car on the ride home.

So i get back to the party and i walk out back and my general manager is HAMMERED... i mean.. fucked he's singing and yelling and can't hold himself up.. .wtf

So now i gotta fucking take this guy home cause he has to open the store tmo.. what a joke... So i'm driving him home and were passing several cops, as soon as i get on to the highway going 70 mph.. he puts the window down and starts going at it... nothing i can do.. just get him home and i'll deal with it later..After i get him out of the car, i see that he has puke everywhere on himself and i look inside puke all over my passenger side door, the seat, the rear seat, dash, even my fucking rear view mirror had puke on it..

So as soon i get home I go to my firehouse and bust out the house vaccum and lots of soap and towels.. the worst part... there was puke between the window and the door panels.. inside my door.. and now i have to fucking take that off to get the rest out cause no matter how much i scrub the putrid smell of puke won't get out of my car

FML

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
Sweet :barf:

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
That reallllllly sucks. I'd be uber pissed..

PyRo H4cKeR

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
10 MK6 GTI 6MT
i've never had anyone puke in my car, like wise i've never puked in anyones car..

just my luck that the first person to do so is my boss..

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
I have puked in someone's car, but it was in a bag. I didn't do a mess atleast.

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
My dog threwup in my car once. From the back seat all over the center armrest and into the back a/c vents. On the seats and in between them too. I spent 6-7 hours cleaning the car. Taking everything out and making sure I got it all. Its a huge pain in the ass.

My friends and I have this rule. Pretty much you get one chance. If you get so drunk you are passing out and throwing up we will help eachother, but just once. After that time, you're on your own. Harsh, but people need to learn. I left a friend passed out in my front driveway overnight. Sprinklers went off on him and soaked him. w/e He got up in the morning and went home. 1 chance.

HipToss

Behind the iron sights
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Call them cabs next time.

For puke in the sills, remove door panels. It may be easier to have a pro detailer do the job, as YOU won't get the smell out with OTC products. Besides, his ass is paying for it.

f360m

Ready to race!
only time i puked in a car was a taxi in nyc. out the window/kinda on the inside of the door. fucking ran outta that thing like a bat out of hell after throwing him 20 for a 5 dollar ride.

NewToVW

Automotive Ninja
Puking out the window never works. You've gotta get the door open, moving vehicle or not.