GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PS3

Dude123

Oval Champion
Has anyone purchased one yet? I've bought mine about a week ago, it is simply amazing. I bought the Resistance: Fall of Man game and it is great! PSN ID: Bosanac for anyone who'd like to add me to their buddy list.

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
The past 3 days my local Best Buy has had a stack of 40 PS3's that they can't sell. Nobody wants them, everybody wants a bloody Wii. It's getting to be ridiculous.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i want a ps3 but not for 600bucks maybe 400 lol

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
I have the 20gb $400 PS3 without the wifi and some other features... but it's still great. I've been playing only Mobile Suit Gundam:Crossfire ( great btw ) only because I spent everything on HDMI cables lol.

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I have the 20gb $400 PS3 without the wifi and some other features... but it's still great. I've been playing only Mobile Suit Gundam:Crossfire ( great btw ) only because I spent everything on HDMI cables lol.

lol how much did you pay for HDMI cables? Theyre like 18 bucks at monoprice.com.

Dude123

Oval Champion

Do you play online? Btw, you have to try Resistance; Fall of Man out.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
I paid 99.99 for the HDMI cables.... it goes up to 1080p apparantly... and I later found out my TV only goes to 720p. :cry: :laugh:

^^ And no, I havn't played online since my Gundam game doesn't do online lol. However, my friend did bring over his Resistance game and it isn't bad at all lol, reminds me of Call of Duty almost.

nosbiggie

Ready to race!
i have a ps3 and resistance...nba 2k7...and fight night...extra controller...and component cables on a 70" TV its the shittttt =)

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
i got a ps3 my sn is CalBoyTex... i got resistance so add me so i can kick ur ass..

Dude123

Oval Champion
SINAN: Nista. Vozim GTI i igram PS3. Imam neki drugara iz Waterloo isto.

CalBoyTex: I'll add you to my list.

nosbiggie: Do you play Resistance online? If so, whats your PSN ID.