GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PS Request - re-colour wheels

TG.20T

Searching for bends...
Hi,

Could someone please help me out in my decision making process:

I bought these wheels (these actual ones) and before I fit the tyres and put them on I need to decide whether to paint them...

Thinking of getting them sprayed or powdercoated anthracite / gunmetal / light grey.

Thought about black but not keen. Think a colour similar to the second pic would look good.

Hope someone can photoshop it for me.

Thanks.
TG.

Attachments

• P6060248.JPG
    P6060248.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 553
  • Gunmetal wheels.jpg
    Gunmetal wheels.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 1,662

TG.20T

Searching for bends...
Woah, speedy.
Cheers mate, you're a ledge!

Still undecided; definately not the dark, and the PS of the lighter grey still doesn't look spot on, but I think the above pic of the grey Oz (ultra's?) looks awesome - Think I might go for that.

Cheers.

Chris2.0t

GtI 2>0T
Car(s)
2011 Wrx
I would go with Hyper black, might be the same but look it up its a little dif. I believe

dkwince

BIG WILLIE STYLE
Car(s)
Moon Rover
Woah, speedy.
Cheers mate, you're a ledge!

Still undecided; definately not the dark, and the PS of the lighter grey still doesn't look spot on, but I think the above pic of the grey Oz (ultra's?) looks awesome - Think I might go for that.

Cheers.

Those wheels are actually from an Audi Titanium package on the A4s. The OZ Superturismo looks like them though. VMR also makes a replica of these that only come in 19"

madmortar

lalala I sing for you
Car(s)
08 GTi
Hi,

Could someone please help me out in my decision making process:

I bought these wheels (these actual ones) and before I fit the tyres and put them on I need to decide whether to paint them...

Thinking of getting them sprayed or powdercoated anthracite / gunmetal / light grey.

Thought about black but not keen. Think a colour similar to the second pic would look good.

Hope someone can photoshop it for me.

Thanks.
TG.
I want those wheels in the 2nd pic! Where can I get them and what are they called?

TG.20T

Searching for bends...
Those wheels are actually from an Audi Titanium package on the A4s. The OZ Superturismo looks like them though. VMR also makes a replica of these that only come in 19"

Cheers Nova, good knowledge.

Madmortar - the above should answer your questions.

Cheers,
TG.