GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post up your tool!......(s)

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Post up your tool boxes/chests!

I've got a fairly small box at the moment, 4 drawer craftsman, but with my birthday/xmas coming up and buying a house, I should have a new rolling chest soon. I like to throw all my "excess" stickers on my tool box so they don't end up lost/broken/on my walls due to my kids/on my car.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Nice tool chest. Box size don't matter dude it about knowing how to use the shit in the box. I've been to many people garages and they've let me have some tools cuz they don't know what they are much less know how to use them... I'm away from home ill post pics when I get back

DETOX

TACXLIFE
Car(s)
2007 BLACK MAGIC GTI

i dont have a picture of my tool box but i do have picture of of my pelican cases......

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
I happen to be dork enough to have photos of my 'box online, and able to play this game.

Images are old though. I now have the matching chest on top of the rollaway. The old, beat red chest is now in the corner and holds some chemicals, glues, grease, etc.

These crapsman boxes with the 'grip latch' are pretty sweet btw. I also scored a tool cart last year on black friday. Really helpful. Mine is currently loaded up with parts from the bike...