GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post pictures of your pet here!!

Burntchicken

Ready to race!
This are getting depressing. Someone post a puppy picture.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

I got you doe, meet my new puppy, Seymour Asses

WAP

Go Kart Champion
This was the night I took my cat of 16 years to the vet to put him to sleep. He had a seisure that night after i learned he was in stage 3 kidney failure a few weeks earlier. I cried for at least a week every day. And that night the wife and I stayed up all night crying.

I feel you, man. It's one of the toughest things my wife and I ever had to do. But we all just have to remember that it was the best thing for them and that we signed up for the possibility of this when we first decided to get a pet. :thumbsup:

WAP

Go Kart Champion

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Its is one of Life's most horrible experiences to put a loved one to sleep. My boy Sampson is 10 and he is starting to show the onset of Hip Dysplasia. I am dreading the day I have to put Sampson down. I have only experienced this pain once before when I had to put down my GSD Max. He was 13.5 years old and had bad hip Dysplasia. I got Sampson three days later because I couldn't bear the pain!

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Its is one of Life's most horrible experiences to put a loved one to sleep. My boy Sampson is 10 and he is starting to show the onset of Hip Dysplasia. I am dreading the day I have to put Sampson down. I have only experienced this pain once before when I had to put down my GSD Max. He was 13.5 years old and had bad hip Dysplasia. I got Sampson three days later because I couldn't bear the pain!

I hear you. My Westie is 13 years old and still quite healthy and active, but yeah I know that day is coming sooner than later.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
This was the night I took my cat of 16 years to the vet to put him to sleep. He had a seisure that night after i learned he was in stage 3 kidney failure a few weeks earlier.

Had that same shit happen with one of our cats on Christmas day... Parents calling to say Merry Christmas. "Hang on we're burying our cat."

Our other one is showing symptoms of kidney failure now too. Won't be replacing them, but may adopt another dog.

Depressing shit over, repost puppy pic.

Loved to fall asleep on your foot.

Attachments

• herheypup1.jpg
    herheypup1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 353
  • hersheypup2.jpg
    hersheypup2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
I am in no hurry to get another one.. The hair everywhere.. The litterbox smell, cleaning, ans buyng bags f sand every week.. Vacation hassles... Move-in hassles and no pet requirements.. The cat was before we had a kid. A kid is enough now.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Cats and dogs living together.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387599030218.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387599030218.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 245
  • uploadfromtaptalk1387599054532.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387599054532.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 246

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
I tried posting a pic of my cat, but you can't photograph Satan!